Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=PGN= Counter Strike Source server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= Counter Strike Source server Empty
PostSubject: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:31 pm

SERVER OFFLINE DUE TO INACTIVITY. SERVER CAN BE REINSTATED IF REQUESTED

Server IP: 121.213.249.129
Currently No Password so server is public.
Server is running 5 a side BOTS. These will drop out as people join to keep teams even.

Server Admins:
Crispy Critter
Honky

If you would like this server set up for a sesh, please contact either of these members and they will set it up for you.

Last edited by Honky on Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Honky,

I only verbally asked you nicely for CS, but I think some of the other lads had a little "under the table, in the dark and behind closed doors" agreement to persuade you! Lol. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 am

dammit honky, i;ve spent the last year of my life bagging css and proclaiming tf2's superiority.
now i have to buy and probably enjoy css.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:30 am

Dude there really is no comparison imo... TF2 is a lot better but CS is still good for a run every now and then... damn bots are still owing me hey lol... definately a noob on this one... for now anyways lol.... as long as i get to shoot dingo i'll be happy lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:28 am

nice work, ill def be on time to time, is there some sort of ranking on server or nah?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am

Nah not as yet mate but i can look into it... early days for the server and i't sonly stock at the mo so if you blokes have a list of maps that you love and want included please let me know and i'll try get them in... same with settings, just let me know and i'll sort it...
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Hey Honky is it alright if we have a sesh on the new CSS server? that would be cool. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crispy Critter
Private First Class
Private First Class
Crispy Critter

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:51 pm

OK guys, I've been given admin rites for this server now and I'm VERY interested in running a sunday sesh on it every now and then. My PC is down at the moment due to a U/S AGP card and it looks like the new one wont be here untill next week some time, maybe but once I get it, look out, I'll be wanting to have a run.

Bang bang, shoot em up, stick em up...POW!!!

Crispy.
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Count me in for a CSS sunday sesh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crispy Critter
Private First Class
Private First Class
Crispy Critter

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 am

Sweet. I'll let ya konw. Still waiting on my new AGP card hopefully have it by next weekend.
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Roger that.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Critter
Private First Class
Private First Class
Crispy Critter

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

I've just recieved an email saying that my new card is in Karratha so hopefully I'll be all stet to go by the weekend. Wohoo!!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Thats a shame mate... we had it fired up for the sunday sesh... was a bit of a laugh... ulimately we got it handed to us lol... hacking bots hah hah
Back to top Go down
Crispy Critter
Private First Class
Private First Class
Crispy Critter

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Yea the card' supposed to be in Karratha today. I'll have to see if I get into town to pick it up. But this weekend being Easter weekend I'm going to be doing the family thing so I'll be unavailable for anything. I'm not sure about the weekend after that though. Maybe CSS again or possibly TF2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =PGN= Counter Strike Source server   =PGN= Counter Strike Source server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=PGN= Counter Strike Source server
Page 1 of 1