Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=PGN= L4D Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:32 pm

SERVER OFFLINE DUE TO INACTIVITY. SERVER CAN BE REINSTATED IF REQUESTED

Ok well there's been some talk around the traps about getting a L4D server set up and i've finally got my shit together and set one up... it's running stock at the mo and i need to tweak the cfg file but she should be good to go!! By all means jump in and lets get a few more sessions going!! 4 player co op or if you wanna have a Vs sesh just hit me up and i'll set it up!!

Last edited by Honky on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:27 pm

i've tried looking for the server but i can't locate it, can you tell me how to connect?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 am

Add it to a favourite? I'll have to have a look myself... haven't played L4D for ages... i really want to tho!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:53 am

okay found it, you have to open the console and type "openserverbrowser" in order to bring up the good old source browser we all know and love. but I'm getting a ping of about 1400.
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 pm

1400.... that's not bad, is it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm

oh i wasn't complaining i was simply showing you how awesome it was, we all know that the person with the highest ping wins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=PGN= L4D Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= L4D Server   =PGN= L4D Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=PGN= L4D Server
Page 1 of 1