Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counter Strike Sunday??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Counter Strike Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:01 pm

I hear around the traps there's some interest in haviing a bit of a CSS sesh this weekend.... Anyone keen for it? I'll fire it up and bring my leet noobloop skillz so lets throw down...

Let me know what settings you want so i can get the server set up...
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:26 pm

i'm up for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Balls yeah ;D
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:01 am

Ok i've chucked a reminder in Steam for it so keen as!!

So what settings do we want?
Bots/No Bots? Bots on one side?
Or should we just throw down between ourselves?

Let me know so i can reset the server cfg to suit
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

depends how many people we get really.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:16 am

I'd say at least 6?? Maybe 8 if i can raise the interest a little... I know a lot of people have it they just need to know it's on. So probably 3 a side minimum i reckon...
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:23 am

I'll be working, but have use played the iceworld map before? each round is pretty quick and it drops the entire arsenal of weapons for each side at the start of the map!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:40 am

i'm a poolday man myself
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Give me a list of maps and i'll get em set up... that iceworld map has been illuding me for ages.... Give mt the exact name and i'll get em set up
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:19 pm

fy_iceworld:
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/3694
Fy_poolday
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/4419

*cough* de_officeindustry *cough*
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 pm

you hear that sound... thats the sound of a completely empty server.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Yeah dude i think we have a no show on our hands... the peeps i had pencilled in haven't been on for like 20 days... sigh... next weekend then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:32 pm

): i was looking forward to it tonight!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:28 pm

just keep scheduling them, maybe someday we'll get enough people for a match.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 am

Ok well lets try it again... This SUNDAY... it's on... I'll have the =PGN= server updated with the maps thanks to Drifty, and from what i've heard the no shows from last week have finally found their nards and are up for it...

So lets get it happening... 6.30 PM onwards... CSSS Counter Strike Source Sunday.... Bring it
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 am

Fellas, my Inet is cactus again thanks to Bigpoo, so this may be a fizzer this weekend... So just in case my server won't be up and available i've booked a GA server... Here's the details...

Server address: 144.140.154.53:31000
Join Password: PGN09
For those comfy with admin password is PGNadmin
Server can only run for 1 and a half hours tho... Server starts at 7 PM WA Time.

The Vent server will be up and running as per usual.

Otherwise tho, if they do manage to fix my shit, my CSS server will be available and all will be good... I will post back if this is the case and change the Steam reminder for it... But i'll let you know...
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

bigpond wasn't the only one to screw you over, the server wasn't up either.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Drifty that was 7 PM "OUR" time dude... you logged that last post at 6.14 PM our time so chances are you were a bit early bro...

That being said tho i had a mate who managed to jump into the server and he said no one was there????/

So what the fuck fellas? You want me to keep fucking around setting this shit up or what?? I couldn't make it because of the Bigpoo debarkle which i don't want to talk about right now, but seriously..... i don't appreciate the fuck around....
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:23 pm

the steam reminder popped up at 9pm, i played (or tried to) at 9pm. it's not my fault if steam has a retarded sense of time.

and yeah honky if i where you I'd give up, guess no one wants to play anymore. thanks for trying though, even if apparently no one give a shit about the effort you put in.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah dude it's a sad fact but it's a true fact... care factor zero hey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 pm

i was there ): online, but yeah honky its sad what its come to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Sunday??   Counter Strike Sunday?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Sunday??
Page 1 of 1