Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hidden - source

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

The Hidden - source Empty
PostSubject: The Hidden - source   The Hidden - source Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Ok, OK I know it's a bit old school.... but does anyone still have Half Life 2 on their computer? If so and you want to try a mod to HL2 that takes every last drop of your sight and sound senses to win....... try and down load a mod called "The Hidden - " source. So if you want to find yourself face to face with your monitor looking for any minute little movement or listening for the faintest or smallest or slightest sounds of footsteps out of you're headphones or speakers...... give "The Hidden" a try.

If so, just search Google.... "The Hidden source," down load it (it's free) and install. Then let your Steam account know you have installed a non-Steam program. (i forgot how i did this) Find an online server, unfortunately not many listed but give it a go!

What is interesting about this game, the person who is playing as "hidden" can take out all 8 fully kitted out soldiers with just a knife. It's intense!

I'm so wired after playing this game I can't sleep for an hour!

NOTE: Nothin' like "Pig Stinking" Beams with a big kick ass Croc Dundee knife..... hey Beams?
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden - source   The Hidden - source Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:00 pm

yeah those pigs sure smell!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden - source   The Hidden - source Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:18 am

Ok, here's the thing, how many people have half life 2? It's a pretty common game and i think it's like 9 bucks on steam but you need it to play this hidden dingo's on about... if we can find out how many have got it we might be able to get a game going.

So, for the record... i have it.... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hidden - source   The Hidden - source Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hidden - source
Page 1 of 1