Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=PGN= TF2 Server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= TF2 Server Empty
PostSubject: =PGN= TF2 Server   =PGN= TF2 Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 am

=PGN= TF2 Server B_560x95

SERVER OFFLINE DUE TO INACTIVITY. SERVER CAN BE REINSTATED IF REQUESTED

Fellas, after some tears and tissues i've got the TF2 server up and running and it will be running all the time. At them moment it's not passworded but i get the feeling it's not showing in the Steam server lists anyways. To join you can add it as a favourite or type: connect IP using the internal console.

Details:

IP: 121.213.249.129:27015

Jump on when ever you like, Server is set up using pretty default settings and complete map list rotation so if you want anything set up or adjusted let me know.

Cheers,

Honky

Last edited by Honky on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= TF2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= TF2 Server   =PGN= TF2 Server Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

Ok fellas just a quick update, i've got stats running (hopefully lol) on our TF2 server. It needs 6 players before it starts recording stats so if thats the case it'll only record the stats for us when we have a sesh. Should work well to track how well your going or who's kicking your arse and needs a hiding lol...

Anyways there shouldn't be anything else we need to do, hopefully it'll run properly... i've done everything i'm supposed to on my end so we'll soon see if she's good to go come sunday night!!

Anyways if you want to have a look at the web interface go here: http://pilbaragamingnetwork.hlstatsx.com/

It wont have much until we have a good run but afterwards hopefully it'll be packed full of interesting and embarressing shit lol...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= TF2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= TF2 Server   =PGN= TF2 Server Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Fellas Stats are working!!!!! Bring on the Sunday sesh and you can check your stats after!! Link is in the post above!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

=PGN= TF2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= TF2 Server   =PGN= TF2 Server Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:23 am

Update on our TF2 server... I've created a config that sets up the server with all Tournament settings so it'll be perfect for practise.

HOWEVER!! There's now a password for it to stop randoms joining. In normal mode it will be a public server but when we do a prac it'll be passworded.

So password is: PGN09

Take note and be ready with it next practise session!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=PGN= TF2 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: =PGN= TF2 Server   =PGN= TF2 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=PGN= TF2 Server
Page 1 of 1