Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long should our ET servers run for?

Go down 
+3
hashman
=PGN= Dtour
Honky
7 posters

How long should we book our ET servers for?
3 Hrs
How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_lcap250%How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 3 ]
2 1/2 Hrs
How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_lcap250%How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 3 ]
2 Hrs
How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_lcap20%How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
1 1/2 Hrs
How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_lcap20%How long should our ET servers run for? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Not at all :)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

How long should our ET servers run for? Empty
PostSubject: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:20 pm

Fellas... got a question for you. Do you think our ET servers go for too long? In my opinion, the 10 pm finish to most servers is a bit late and it does get me into trouble with the missus sometimes lol... what do you blokes think? should we try 2 1/2 hours instead with a half 9 finish? Anyway, i've created a poll so vote away and lets see what everyone thinks!!

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Time for servers   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 5:42 pm

Gay 2 1/2 hours, just gay!

If you cant handle 3 hours go back to playing ping pong with catchys mum! lol!

As for getting into strife with the oppisite sex you just have to take one for the team. It is all part of the pain you have to endure to be a soldier in the regiment! What a Face
Back to top Go down
=PGN= Dtour
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN= Dtour

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 8:53 am

Yea I have to agree with honky, go the 2 1/2hrs. The pain of an angry fiance is one thing, but soon it will be the pain of an angry wife!
*shudders at the thought of the pain*
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Boo Hoo   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:05 pm

getting our arses kicked hey boys. You'll be looking for 5 hr sesions once youve been married a few years Laughing Laughing lol! Whats half an hour anyway. I need them to be three hours just to get in for an hour. Still putting ratbags to bed while youre all fragging each other. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:33 pm

3 hrs or even 4 but just get rid of the damn server spawn timer....god i hate that thing Mad
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 7:44 pm

gotta agree with hash and beam on this one YOU BOYS GOTTA GROW SOME BALLS it takes alot longer for them to cut them off when they are bigger lol! . it takes me long enough to get xp in 3 hrs without worrying about 2hrs and its not like we play 24/7 so they do get warning. bom
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:33 pm

2 1/2 hours is good for me. I usually rack up a 1000 Xp by 8PM anyway. Wink So, no real need for me to hang around til 9PM. Really, I just need my sleep, 7 - 8 hours of it!!! It's called old age. 4:30AM rolls around very early on Monday morning for work!

I agree with Beamer, can you piss off the respawn timer??? Once you have died.... it would be great to respawn immediately at the respawn point. After all, were playin' for maximum carnage and higest XP in 2.5 to 3 hours! Why not dive back into the shit and not have to wait 30 seconds to re-join the fight with your team!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:07 pm

I hear you both, unfortunately though it's a part of the game and you can't change it as far as i know... you can make the respawn time less by building the command post cabinets etc... thats about all i can suggest really....
Back to top Go down
=PGN= ADMIN
Admin
=PGN= ADMIN

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:20 pm

Ok fellas, we'll stick to the standard 3 hour sessions with a 18.30 start from now on. Thanks to all those who voted... topic closed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long should our ET servers run for?   How long should our ET servers run for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long should our ET servers run for?
Page 1 of 1