Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Servers Down

Go down 
+2
=PGN= BigGnats
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:51 am

Fellas i'm taking the server offline due to lack of use and the fact i can't really keep it setup where i have it at the moment because of the baby coming. The TS server is really the only thing running on it at the moment that gets any use, but if we do require voice comms in the future, i suggest using a free one like gamearena etc.
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 am

Fair enough mate, no point having them running if there not getting used.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 pm

=PGN= BigGnats wrote:
Fair enough mate, no point having them running if there not getting used.

Sounds like the PGN mate lol
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm definately hearing the bugle playing the last post.........now hearing the bell tolling for last drinks as well hmmm must be closing time very soon hey!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:04 pm

*Takes off hat, places on chest*

Here lies the PGN, abandoned by her own men in the middle of battle, TK'd by her own kind, Tbagged by all... Once a proud regiment of the Pilbara's finest, now a forgotten soldier decomposing on the field of virtual battle...

It was fun while it lasted...

RIP good mate... Together we stand, Together we fall... I'll have a beer for ya...
Back to top Go down
metalhead
Private First Class
Private First Class

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Well said, and i blame fully
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Just a thought here boys, but i have no dramas in setting up the TS server if we need it... Wouldn't be hard at all and i could get it running again if requested... So let me know if you need it...
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:44 pm

Just pointless setting it up dude unless we get a bit of interest from the ranks and we actually start gaming again.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Critter
Private First Class
Private First Class
Crispy Critter

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:47 pm

It's a shame but I have to admit that I haven't even been using my PC much of late, not to mention playing games on it.

As for the servers, if we all wanna get together and play a session then we all could just join an empty pub server.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah fully understand that hey... just with a few of us being TOG members we've been using their TS server and it sucks because we can talk to each other but non togers get silence... was thinking more about that kind of situ and just for voice comms...

For gaming i'm with you crispy...
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Use mine if you need a VOIP server:

1) Get me on steam for the PWD.

2) DL Team Speak 2 from here

3) Once up and running go to quick connect and enter the following IP 203.14.173.92:8779 and the password I gave ya.

It's a 10 Slot server so keep it in the group hey....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Servers Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Servers Down   Servers Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Servers Down
Page 1 of 1