Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Empty
PostSubject: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:13 am

Lets get a scrim going!! 3 vs 3 on our server. Will be damn good to practise and we can jump in our server and run it exactly the same as they do in a match. The more familiar we can get with the maps and HQ locations the better, plus camping spots, defencive postiions etc...

I'm really keen for this so if any of you blokes are lets get the team together and throw down... post up times that suit and lets do it

Last edited by Honky on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:33 am

For sure... I'll be in for it. Go back to work on Monday
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:09 am

What time Honky?
Im keen if you need numbers
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Hmm not sure... might be a sunday sesh thing hey... Nats if your keen dude you should join the team... bloody good fun scrimming hey
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeah, keen for cod4, in the same boat as Your Mum, same shift,but still available when not working
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Dude it don't matter hey... we just need options hey... If your available then go hard... if not then no biggee we fill the gaps elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:12 pm

im in if it will be on sunday nights or when im available
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:45 pm

We playin tonight????????
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Ok so i didn't make it last night... very sad, but you think if you get to the pub just before 6 you'd be fed and home by 7 ish hey? Apparently not...

Anyways, i'm still hell keen and with the mrs going onto night shift this week i find myself with some game time... SO.... Wednesday night... Can we make something happen or what? That should be Glenno's change over so that should work out ok... Hows about the rest of you blokes?

Keen or what? Will throw a reminder in xfire/steam if we can get enough people... be good to do the 3 vs 3 run on our server and talk some tactics....
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:14 am

Hey fellas any chance we can get together and get some practise in as a team? Be nice if we could get 6 of us and go 3 vs 3, have seperate team channels etc...

I'll be keen from about 7 pm onwards if you blokes are... our server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?   COD4 HQ Sesh tonight? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 HQ Sesh tonight?
Page 1 of 1