Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 show of hands please...

Go down 
+3
=PGN= BigGnats
Fully
Honky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 show of hands please... Empty
PostSubject: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Seems like nearly the whole regiment has COD4 now which brings me to ask the question... when are we going to have a serious Regiment sesh on it?? I'm keen TDM S+D whatever... keen as though and it'd be good to get in some training before we scrim the rooters again hey...

So show of hands please... how many of us have this game?

Got:
Me
Belleye
Glenno
Fully
Brim
Toady
Catchy (though he can't pull himself away from BF2)
Ryker
Hashman
BigJohn

Who else am i missing out?
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Yeah dude iam keen i will prolly have a run on thursday nite if anyone else is up for it!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 pm

OH Minsup has it as well
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Yeah count me in
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 pm

thats 12 so far.... man it'd be great to get some serious sessions going hey... 6 on 6 search and destroy would be wicked hey
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:40 pm

yep no worries
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:58 am

Honky: Rconmax is the admin program had a look at it very user friendly, I'll send it thru xfire (~4mb) if you can't be fagged googling.

COD4 show of hands please... Belleye
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

So iam keen for this thursday nite, who else is?
let me know if there is enough of us we will book a server, if not we might pub stack it!

I am looking at jumping on at around 7:00 to 7:30
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Sorry Night shift fellas, count me out Sleep
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 am

Fully wrote:
So iam keen for this thursday nite, who else is?
let me know if there is enough of us we will book a server, if not we might pub stack it!

I am looking at jumping on at around 7:00 to 7:30

Mate i'll get the server up and running from my end if you want. I won't be able to join due to work and i'm off out to tea anyways with friends but you blokes are more than welcome to flood it and slay on. Hope you get a few of ya's. I'm keen as but damn real life has got me again lol....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 pm

hey fellas just wondering if any of you blokes would mind if some of us join you tomorrow night?
Been reading that COD4 help thread, there's some very good stuff in there certainly taught me a thing or two lol. gonna have to be on our toes next time we scrim i think we might be up for a rude awakening.
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Dude jump on for sure, i will be on vent so give us a yell when ya get on.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:23 am

yeah I am in for tonight I have cut the handbrake cable all is good
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:51 pm

if its still running when i get home i will poke my nose in for a game also
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 pm

Yep I'm in, Feaksy might be able to make it too.
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm

So are we going to jump on the new server and test her out or what?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Hell yeah fellas... i'm gonna try get some details set up etc and hopefully we can get a good test run on em tonight. not sure how much i can do but i'm keen to hear how they go...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 show of hands please...   COD4 show of hands please... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 show of hands please...
Page 1 of 1