Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?

Go down 
+2
splinter
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Empty
PostSubject: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:06 am

Well,

There's enough of us COD4 addicts around to get something happening so lets do it!! I reckon a search and destroy sesh on our server would be the go with our own voice comms for each team.

Thoughts?

I reckon we could make it a midweek thing instead of a Sunday sesh hey so if your keen lets get one set up for Wednesday maybe? Let me know what you think anyways... All you rooters blokes are more than welcome to join us as well, but i reckon for the first run with you blokes, we'll keep it mixed teams so you can get to know the boys a bit better...

Let me know what you think anyways...

Cheers,

Honky
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey Honky got me shit happening COD4 is running now just gotta sort the site server out
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:55 pm

I'm in!!! Just let me know a date and time.

Been a while on the old COD4
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:28 am

Yeah mate iam up for COD anytime!
Lets do it
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:14 am

Server's fixed (i think!! lol) it was a problem my end when i edited my connection properties and instead of typing 121 as the first octet i type 212 which apparently is an ip in finland... so the server didn't work, but it does now so stop sooking lol!! We are good to go!!

So we've got 4 of us anyways... 2 more would be perfect... more than that would be even better... I'll give chuck a call and see if he's up for it anyways... his mate Mr_Aus will prolly be keen as as well so i'll see what i can do...
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:41 am

Hey Honky, what time you having the sesh?

Gnats.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:18 pm

Prolly 6.30 wednesday night? 3 hour sesh as per our usual sunday sesh.... exfept we'll do it wednesday... sound ok?
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:47 am

Soon as I get my shit together I will be smashing on COD4 too cant wait see the Teaser for it, I can not wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:22 am

Sounds great mate im in for sure.
I think mixes teams is a good idea, gives us a chance to mingle with all you fellas. ill let the rest of the lads know, they are always keen for a sesh.
Really lookin forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Iv'e managed to round up a few of the boys already, they sound keen.
still gotta get hold of the rest of them but im sure they will be up for it.

Shreef
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:59 pm

Bugger and Hell start night shift wednesday Crying or Very sad owell next time
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:26 pm

FUCK IT!!!!

Sorry guys, I forgot that I will be at Hope Downs on wednesday night. Will have to make it up next time. Mad
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:36 pm

So gay glenno!! lol...

Anyways fellas i've booked a GA server just in case mine turns out to be a laggy heap of shit lol... make sure you take note of the IP!!

IP: 203.46.105.18:31800
Pass: panzerwar

Also make sure your all on the new vent server.... check the -[PR]- servers thread for the new ip etc...

Hopefully we gwt a good turn out anyways... keen as for a good s+d sesh thats for sure and if we can get a few of us together it should be a lot of fun...

Anyways i'll talk to ya's all soon!!

Honky
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:53 pm

Fellas, Shreef has got about 7 of his boys keen as so lets make the effort and get into it hey!! Keen as!! Just don't forget to write down the GA server details just in case lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?   COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 Search and Destroy sesh!! Who's up for it?
Page 1 of 1