Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kill joy wishing game

Go down 
+4
splinter
=PGN=Yourmum77
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Honky
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:17 pm

Granted Splinter but just as you pull out of port and head to sea, you hit an old abandoned sea mine and blows a huge hole in the hull... you might have had enough money to run the thing but unfortunately that didn't leave you any cash for insurance.... as your boat sinks beneath the waves while you cling to a floating deck chair, you think things couldn't get much worse... but then you spot a circling great white and realise that YEP it's just about to....

I wish i could punch like mike tyson!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 am

Granted honky but then you realise that Tyson was doing more punching in jail than he was when he wasn't you realise he was punching the tail pipes of hakkers and now it's your turn to punch and be punched, but if your quick enough and hard enough it will be others leaving their teeth marks in the pillow and not you.

I wish Ryker could get his confidence back so he could stop crying lol.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU
LOL
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:46 pm

LOL just trying to help you Ryker lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 am

splinter wrote:
I wish Ryker could get his confidence back so he could stop crying lol.

Granted, he gets his confidence back and stops crying... but it all comes crashing back down again when he gets his period and becomes emotional and some one comments about having put on weight and looking fat in that dress....

I wish i could knock off work early today!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:39 pm

Granted Honky but after Ryker reads about the dress making him look fat he will want to come looking for you to hunt you down so you will spend all your time running and hiding so you dont get a knife in the back from a spy so you waste your time and should have stayed at work lol

I wish I could play these games good enough to hack and no-one knew I was doing it
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 pm

hmmm time to revive this one maybe? lol

Granted Splinter but the only hacks you can get to work are for Super Gay Dance Fighter 3 - the Village People edition....

I wish i had a rocket jet pack
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Laughin my ass off Honky.

YOUR wish is granted but like the fords at Bathurst when it starts to rain it fizzles and you run away and hide so you dont get to use it any way.

I wish i could travel the stars like they do in star trek.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Granted Splinter,

But for each and every star you pass, Worf slams his cock deep up your ass... WITHOUT lube!!

(aren't Clingon dicks barbed??)

I wish I could have the chick from Cascada
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm

I don't know anything about Clingon dicks Glenno, but it sounds like you might.......and not only clingon dicks either
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:28 am

FAIL Splinter....
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

Is that all you can come up with Honky, you have a bloke come on here talking about dicks and appears to have some knowledge on them maybe being barbed...and you think I FAILED...
Im not even going anywhere near that conversation anymore
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 am

Splinter... I don't watch Star Trek... I'm just going off what some1 else said. So... still your FAIL
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 am

Ha ha Splinter... you miss my point.... you FAIL at a come back. Talking about dicks on here is fine when it's used as a burn. If Glenn was on here proclaiming his love for it then that would definately constitute FAIL on his part... but as this is a kill joy wishing game then you FAIL because you never came back with anything lol....
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey Glenno... Granted but you only get to have her when she's 90... and thats gross.... Nanna fucker!!!!!!

I wish i owned the boat the "Ultimate Lady"... Google it if you don't know what it is....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:09 am

Hi folks, long time!
Honks, wish granted but sorry You owned "ultimate lady", unfortunatley for you, that beautiful boat sunk after Greg Normans ocean liner pierced your hull . Crying or Very sad On the up side there are now awsome artificial reefs growing on the three large boats below. Tubes left right and center. On the down side, one of your stink'n fishing rods hooked my ear when I was visiting the green room.

I wish I had a flow rider in my back yard. (for you bunch of nerds out there- a stationary wave)
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:52 am

Bump

Granted Hash, but the water pressure suddenly spikes while your carving it up and you stack... the extra pressure fires you straight up in the air and you come down legs apart on the neighbours fence... The doc have to amputate your figs and after that you don't have the balls (lol) to take to the waves again....

I wish i had a minigun on my roof to keep the boongs off my front lawn!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Granted Honky....

But no one will touch their stinkin corpses, so you have to remove them yourself before they start decomposing. Whether you leave them or pick them up before the pink mist settles, you have to touch a stinkin boong body. And that's one stench you will have on your hands that will outlast religion.

I wish I was a genius...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:35 pm

Granted... you become super smart and feel the need to help people with your superior interlect. You study medicine and after breezing through the exams and wowing your tutors you finally become a Dr..... specifically you become a Cock-tologist, as the penis has always been the main interest in your life and now you can spend the rest of your days, up close and personal with all kinds of cocks...

SNAP!! lol

I wish the server browser in BF BC2 wasn't so fucked up right now....
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:24 pm

Granted Honky,

The BF BC2 server browser is running like a dream and they've started up a shitload of new servers so you can don't have to wait for a slot. Unfortunately, no mater how good you get, and how many servers you visit, you are forever getting owned by =PGN= Cock Doc. It's a life long t-bag-a-thon with no hope of relief.... You then do an "Angry German Kid" (youtube it!) before rage quiting online gaming for good.

I wish I had 3 wishes...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Ha ha nice work mate... i'll pay that... hmmm... i'll get back to you on your wish
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:04 pm

=PGN=Yourmum77 wrote:
I wish I had 3 wishes...

Granted, but they come at a price... because for every extra wish u get to make above the normal quota of 1, the big black genie in charge of your wish account slams his monster dong that far down ur throat, you have no choice but to use your last wish to wish for that god awefull taste of wang to be gone from your gob....

Unfortunately, with the taste gone from your mouth, the reflux remains, and you burp cum bubbles for the next 6 weeks... Just so happens that you meet this gorgeous girl at work, who thinks your hot, but after she smells one of them semen burps... well she thinks your gay and lets all her hot friends know... and her other gay man friends. But you don't realise that till you get to the pub for the sunday drinks sesh she invited you too, only to find she's playing cupid with a couple of pretty boys from the fifo camp... awkward........ Good luck with that....

I wish the weather would glass off every time i wanted to get the boat out!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:37 pm

WTF... your sick! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:30 am

It's a game Dingo... your supposed to grant my wish!!
Back to top Go down
metalhead
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:19 pm

Granted, But when you do decide to take the boat out you catch nothing all day and get extremely sunburnt... (sounds like a normal weekend for you eh?)

I wish I had a pet dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill joy wishing game   Kill joy wishing game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill joy wishing game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next