Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Battlefield Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

New Battlefield Game Empty
PostSubject: New Battlefield Game   New Battlefield Game Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 pm

ok there is a new BF game coming out and its free its called Battlefield Heroes but...its not out yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Battlefield Game   New Battlefield Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:44 am

Check out the trailer looks bloddy awsome (i do like the look of TF2 better, if only TF2 had vehicles)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQP-uBijWg&feature=related

Games website:

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/

I heard that Austrlalia may not get it though Sad as it's free and relies on advertising which dosn't fit outside of the US, Well EA make aussie only servers then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Battlefield Game   New Battlefield Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:34 am

Quote :
free to play business model which generates revenue through advertising and micro-transactions

Micro transactions? this puts a bit of a damper on things. i'd rather pay up front for a full game with everything than get a free game and have to pay for ammo, extra weapons, tanks, planes etc...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: New Battlefield Game   New Battlefield Game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Looks like fun, but i'm sceptical about the 3rd person view. Warhawk on the PS3 uses the 3rd person and i'm not a fan. Graphics look great though, and it's got that cartoony feel to it. Character building looks good but i reckon the new updates to TF2 will beat them too it. All up though, if it's free and doesn't dupe people into buying shit through the advertising thing, then i'll give it a go, why not... First video looks great... love the sit on the wing kamikaze gunners!!! gold!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Battlefield Game   New Battlefield Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Battlefield Game
Page 1 of 1