Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?

Go down 
+2
=PGN= BigGnats
Honky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?   Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:00 am

Today, oh yes it will be mine......
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?   Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:28 am

Me and Fully had a quick run on story co op and it was fuckuing awesome... anytime you blokes are keen give me a yell hey... add Honky to your friends lists and we'll smash it out old school styles...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?   Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Ive finnaly bought the COD MF2, wicked game now i just have to work out why its pausing for a second every 5 or so seconds.. then ill try this online gaming thing..lol its only taken me 6 months aye Honky..
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?   Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Ha ha ha, never mind mate you'll get there... hey the pausing thing could be caused by your graphics card not coping with it bro... try lowering the graphics all the way to lowest and see if it happens... it it does fix it start increasing it till it starts again and there's your set point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?   Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone getting keen for the new COD game to come out?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2