Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keen for Sunday??

Go down 
3 posters

Sunday sesh??
COD4 Mix up
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap210%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 10% [ 1 ]
COD4 Pub stack
 10% [ 1 ]
TF2 GA server booking
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap220%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 2 ]
TF2 Pub stack
 10% [ 1 ]
COD WAW Pub stack
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap20%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD WAW CO OP
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap20%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD WAW ZOMBIES
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap230%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 30% [ 3 ]
Wolf ET
Keen for Sunday?? Vote_lcap220%Keen for Sunday?? Vote_rcap2
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 am

Well who's up? I'm keen... i'll go with whatever the majority wants but i'm definately keen on some more WAW thats for sure... bring on the zombies!!

Pretty quiet around these parts hey... time of the year for it though... be good to have a coupleof good sessions with you blokes before we all take off for xmas so if you can make it it'd be good to see ya's there.....

Cheers boys

Honky
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 am

If anyones got L4D i'd be keen for that!! Zombie death with mates... better than COD5 zombies thats for sure....
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Anyone who has not got COD5 that wants to smash online we could still smash on weather it be cod 4 or TF2 or even Wolfenstien ET jump on vent at 630 we will jump on a public server if we have to anyway any one interested let us know. Cheers fellas we all dont have to miss out dudes
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:38 pm

OMG whitey..... WHAAAAAAAAAA... lol

Lets get into some cod4, just for you
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:03 am

Thanks fellas good sesh yesterday considering my internet connection was playing up thanks for you sympathy fully yah fag I was only thinking of the other fellas that did not have it COD4 dude but that was a cool sesh cheers dude
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:20 am

The other fellas that did not vote you need to get off your asses and join into the sunday seshes man bring the numbers up have your vote too.
We dont just have to play what's been voted for, man if you dont have what they have voted for sure there would be keen fellas that want to smash on TF2 or Wolf ET you dont have to miss out lets get the numbers back up make the sunday sesh what its ment to be slug fest taken the piss out of each other stabbing each other in the back with a knife or RPG a close range my favorite sniper to you ugly head when it pops up dude.

Lets make the effort and get these seshes hap affraid pening dudes dont be a fag and join in

Last edited by -[PR]-RYKER on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:36 am

I hear ya mate.... the problem is this time of year is notoriously a slow time for us mate and it won't ramp up again until after the new year and in to january... a Shame i know but it's xmas dude and real life bullshit will drag people away... Don't stress tho man, it'll fire up again thats for sure...

So whats with the sig mate? Flashing another clan tag mate? What the -[PR]- boys not good enough for ya pal.....? Whats up with that? Suspect
Back to top Go down

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:26 pm

I don't have COD WAW yet ): the bloke at eb in perth said he sent it on the 29th of october Mad waiting on a review of l4d from anyone before i go ahead and get it. i was online all sunday night... on wow... but it totally slipped my mind about the sesh. anywho lets get this bizznizzle crankin
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:05 am

Minsup stop playin with the fairy dust and come play some man games and nuke some fuckers dude
Back to top Go down

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:44 pm

remind me next sesh to knife camp your sniping ass ryker, but yeah 425 hours played on wow so far... i gotta stop playing with fairies ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keen for Sunday?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keen for Sunday??   Keen for Sunday?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keen for Sunday??
Page 1 of 1