Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:55 am

Zing!! Who's keen this Sunday? I am ready and keener than hedgehog and a frog in a hole with a duck standing outside quacking at a tree thats full of birds and there's a fridge stuck up in one of the branches and it's full of skittles and they're falling down onto the duck and he's quacking coz he's getting shitty about the skittles landing on his head..... Thats pretty damn keen!! LOL!! DAMN i can't wait for night shift to finish... 4 nights and i'm losing the plot hah hah ha cough cough.... sigh....

Hang on a sec....

IGNORE THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS POST!!
You will surely lose your mind if you do not head this advise!!

Ok now then... Sunday night!! Keen or what??!! I am!! I'll be there!! So get your shit together boys!! It's time to frag bots!! Or each other... either way bring it on!!

Now where did i put my pills....? I think i need to take some... lol
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:08 am

Count Beams and I in for Sunday night! Nothing like killin' some of my fellow beer drinkin' comrades. Oh, and the younger Ginger beer drinkin' soldiers too! Everyones fair game..... watch your back!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:34 am

You don't need more pills Honky. Yes I am in like Flynn when he starred in""Narell does New York"
Can't wait in fact. I have not had a genuine sesh for Months now... ha ha ha I am ready as a bitch on heat.LETS GO Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:04 pm

Im in like that dude on the vid that Hash has got as his avatar. I think the internet has sorted itself out but u never know, could get up to 5 mins if im lucky, but yeh, BRING IT PAGEYS HACK BOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:21 pm

HEY nutt sac are you getting booted on ET still? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:07 pm

What do you mean? I can usually get on fine. I was talking about the Vent lagg if that is what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:26 pm

ROFL Vent lag!!! How do you get lag off a communication program? Laughing
The closest i've been lagged was being disconnected from vent becasue of Wolfs ping rate was interfering with Vent.
You still get booted from Griffith don't you? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:36 pm

Hey good sesh last night fellas, although i was only around for the second half... Hey was it just me or was there a lot of TKing going down last night? Seemed that after the usuall warm up tk slay fest it carried on into the main game!! Was bloody hilarious hey!! I was throwing molotovs everywhere, beams kept knifing me with poison knives, and glenno was going sick with the flame thrower... carnage and body parts and if i could of stayed alive more than five seconds there would have been the odd teabag as well!!

LOL, was good to have hashman back too mate... i think i arrived, joined the game and got tk'd in the first 5 seconds from you mate!! Cheeky fucker!! lol... but nah dude, good to have you back mate, you've missed some real crackers hey...

One funny thing i saw while i was in limbo was glenno stick his head over a mortar just before it fired.... i remember yelling down vent "Don't look down there!!" then BOOM!! DEATH everywhere and i hear glenn go, "i just couldn't help myself" lol... was one of those kind of nights i think heh heh heh...

K fellas, see ya for the next one, was bloody enjoyable while i was on!! Cheers!!
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Yep that was my motar, and I was gonna save the day with that one. cheers But thanks Glenno ya killed me too! tongue Yeh sesh wasn't bad although all those maps I had to find on some website no where neae planet wolf. Never mind I can find a new map in seconds now, much practice had. At least I got to play the last couple of minute of some maps, lol!
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:16 pm

Honky you forgot about my spamming of the support fire. Very Happy But yeah that was a great sesh,
i was wondering if anyone wanted to have a sesh on Counter-Strike or not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!   Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Sesh?? Come on get keen!!
Page 1 of 1