Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08

Go down 
+2
Beamrider
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:13 pm

Ok who's keen!!?? I am... lets give this server a real hiding!! We have 2 options... us V the BOTS or all out warfare between ourselves... Let me know what you want and we'll sort it!!

So does Thursday work for you blokes or what? Works for me!! Bring the carnage!!
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 2:08 pm

Us Vs. BOTS...lets see how good these bots are. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 4:29 pm

im not sure, thursday's alright but us vs bots... it really pisses me off when ur hiding in a spot where, unless they r looking for u, a human player wont see u, but a bot walking past will Question confused Question . and anyway, u cant go off at a bot if it kills u... lol!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 5:46 pm

Sunday is best but Thursday will do. Either way, I'll be there to freakin' smash some bots. Team vs Team. Espeially on the WWF Smack Down cage match map!!! 12 men in.... 1 man out!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 6:17 pm

I got Thursday night figured out now, the wife's away, so Honky will play...... so to speak. Wolfenstein ET that is!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:33 am

Yeah im upfor a sesh Honky sounds good us v bots can also do a sunday sesh aswell if its not to much
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 9:50 am

Yep go the Thursday sesh and we'll get a Sunday one sorted too.... no problems at all!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Fellas i'm afraid i'm gonna pull out from Thursday and look more at the Sunday night session... but don't let that stop ya's from getting on!! Get into it and let me know how ya's get on... will restart and update the server tomorrow so it should be all good for yas....
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 7:55 pm

-PR- Honky wrote:
Fellas i'm afraid i'm gonna pull out from Thursday and look more at the Sunday night session... but don't let that stop ya's from getting on!! Get into it and let me know how ya's get on... will restart and update the server tomorrow so it should be all good for yas....

Im up for it Thursday...and I vote not to reset the bots XP. Just had a few rounds and they've started using airstikes n shit. 4 of the Axis bots manned the MG's on Beach map, while the medic run around pistol whipping the allies assess....hahaha it was a good game.

DONT RESET THE XP OF THE BOTS... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08   Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night Session!! 7/02/08
Page 1 of 1