Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday Night Fright Night L4D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Friday Night Fright Night L4D Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 am

Fellas, Shonks is trying to organise a L4D sesh this friday. There's an event set up in Steam, looking to start at around 7.30. I'll throw one in on the xfire calendar as well.

I'm gonna have to play this one by ear for now... i can see my participation in the friday sesh leading to me not being available for the Sunday run which would be devistating... but anyways it's definately a goer for you blokes with "less" controlling missus'!! lol. still there's quite a few of us with L4D now so it shouldn't be too hard to get some numbers for a good run!!

So details: start at 7.30 pm
Should be able to jump in an empty server or join through friends
For voice comms use vent or ingame.
Bring fresh undies for when you get nailed by the witch.... lol

Might see ya's there... oh and if you get the chance, make sure Fully gets to go as the chick... it's kinda his thing hey... lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 am

I see you baby.... shaking that ass.... lol.... Thats HOT!!

Friday Night Fright Night L4D Fully10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 am

Cheers Honky, Pretty sure Fully and Ryker are up for some L4D friday night, We'll see how we go i'm keen to take on the horde i'm yet to play online.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 pm

Yep I will be there no BMX due to weather dam lol yyeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:34 am

Haha what a blast, L4D is one freaking awsome game when your in a sesh with some teammates, Myself and RYKER couldn't quite get to the boat on one final mission, had a couple of goes at it the boat rocked up and it was only the two of us left and as we made a run for it i got jumped by a hunter, RYKER turned to help then got overtaken by the horde himself Laughing .

Finished the last campaign when Fully joined in Laughing you need to get your mic fixed haha and why wern't you the girl? though the name Francis does suit you.

Defiently be up for more Left 4 Dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Fright Night L4D   Friday Night Fright Night L4D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Fright Night L4D
Page 1 of 1