Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08 Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08   Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:21 am

Fellas,

Just though i should say that last nights session on ET was AWESOME!! There was shit going on everywhere!! Aimbots, Hackers, Teamkills... anything and everything and it was great!! I thought the map rotation worked well, The grudgety was awesome, apart from the end result but next time we do something like that, we'll have to have a sudden death i reckon.

Tell ya what though, the team of Beams, Me, Mum, Fully, Bignats and later on with Forgiven... well... we friggin owned it!! Bigtime!! Seriously, with some of the skills on show last night, we could definately hit the Gamearena ladder and battle it out...

anyways boys, big props to the fine effort on the turn out last night and i'm looking forward to the next one!!

Woot woot!!
Honky
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08   Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:13 pm

HA! aimbot and hacker...hehe thats WAS you honky, h4x0r honky.
i mean come on 400 in the second round what the hell were you doing? Suspect

Anyway that was great we got a new person in and he did quite well. Cool
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08   Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Ha!! Bring it on!! I can smell the fear!! lol... nah dude even i don't know what got into me... i was BURNING!!! lol... was good though, our team was unstoppable mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08   Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 13th January - First ET sesh of 08
Page 1 of 1