Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Empty
PostSubject: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:29 am

Righto then. After a successfull 1st run with splitting into 2 teams, i definately think it's the way to go for this next sesh so lets get it organised. Will look at booking the server on Friday so we have it all sorted and come sunday IT IS ON!!

So here's my nominations for squad captains. I've picked them from the losing (read more owned) team from the last sesh.

My picks:

A Team - Glenno
B Team - Dtour

As usual, if anyone would like to nominate someone, bring it on. Otherwise these will be the blokes picking the team. Now pick wise i suggest we have a coin toss. I'll toss a coin, Captains pick a side, whoever wins gets first pick. Sound fair? anyways i'm looking forward to it bigtime and will be in vent early to have a yarn.

Cheers fellas

Honky
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:04 am

excellent will be there again for sure cant miss it when weve been having some of the greatest seshs ive ever had the pleasure of joining in bring it on cheers
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:19 am

Ok fellas!! Server is booked!! Nice and early too and guess what?? WE"VE BEEN SCREWED AGAIN!! WTF!!?? It'll start an hour late... again!! It'll be a 7.30 start... man i'm gonna have to book the server at midnight from now on!! I can only book 3 days before and it looks like it's gonna be a busy weekend on the GA servers...

Oh well... here's the details anyways...

IP: 144.140.154.25:31350
Pass: panzerwar
Times: 19.30 - 22.30
A Team Captain - Glenno
B Team Captain - Dtour

As usual if you can make it early jump in vent and squad up.

EDIT: For those interested, i've created a TF2 server for an hour or so before the ET sesh kicks off.

IP: 203.34.186.13: hmm no port number?? weird... anyways it'll be a public server but we'll just have to find the name
Which is: -[PR]- Training
Oh it's a Gamespace server too so i reckon it'll probably have that logo on it somewhere...

Figured with the hour we have spare waiting on ET to fire up we may as well have a bit of a training run on TF2 amongst the boys that have it... It'll be public, but only 8 slots and most time small servers stay empty and there's usually only a few servers that are all full and plenty empty so it should work alright... anyways might see ya's there then...

Cheers,
Honky
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Now thats what I'm talking about yoooal, TF2 bring it on, 6:30 I will do my best to be there! Laughing
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Yeah baby...

I'll be there, but just a word of warning. My place will sound like hash's tonight as I have the sis's family crashing with me for the week till they bugga off to Darwin on Sat. affraid
I'm hoping the kids will just crash when they get in this arvo, but just in case they get their 5th wind, be prepared to have them bug the crap out of me. Evil or Very Mad
I'm also going to bail early at 21:30 instead of 22:30 due to my lack of sleep this morning. Shocked Weak I know, but we all know I need my beauty sleep (about 50 yrs worth). Sleep
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:40 pm

mate beauty in something no amount of sleep will grant you Glen, but hey can try. lol!
Good stuff mate, head phone work for me and I seem to have Kristy's blessing each Sunday night as , yep, the world depends on us scratch
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:12 am

Fellas, instead of the usual debrief i reckon,, due to the size of the sesh we had we might as well just chuck it in here. So here's my take on the procedings...

For a start... what a shit server!! Not shit cause of the boys, but laggy and it had issues all frigging night... I think Nutterz gets the award for most disliked... he got booted nearly every 10 minutes... We were down on numbers even before he got kicked but with 2 of us it was like being raped in prison... not very nice! lol... Seemed like every 5 minutes the connection issues text would appear on screen... so frustrating...

Anyways, it was still a good sesh although we did get a little raped, and i think Hash needs to be told AGAIN that camp spawing blows and it's very naughty... i warned you mate... i even tried to kick you... kick hashman... unfortunately resulted in Glenno77 getting kicked... wtf? lol so next time i think i will resort to something a little different. I reckon the old "invert your screen" for 5 minutes should get the message across lol... Cheeky bastard Hash!! I know how much you like killing me lol... i'll come to you mate... hah hah... anyways big sorry to glenno but you did want to hit the hey early mate... lol...

So anyways, it was a bit dissappointing with the lack of numbers for this one, but with blokes away etc it doesn't make it easy. Dtour was a no show, even with the captaincy being in his hands but apparently he told me he wouldn't be there but i forgot. oops... oh well, with the numbers we had it was still good fun, and i reckon you blokes would definately remember the first round of xposed where you must have been cm's away from completing the obj as the round timed out. I thought you blokes had won it but you must have been just short lol... so close though, man we were on the back foot the whole time that map.

Then there was Splinters de evolution back to chiild hood, where one of his mates kids took the helm. Man that was funny as... he really had no idea but he was trying his hardest lol... from his voice i'm gonna say he was about 8 or 9... (no Fully you can't have him on your team you dirty man)... but yeah the poor fella was getting smashed!! heh heh...

Then there was the time when i left and came back, joined the wrong team, found fully, TK'd and Tbagged and then changed sides lol... Man i felt so much better after that and i reckon fully really enjoyed having my balls on his face lol...

Then the map after that, Special delivery i think, where it was me an the young bloke and 3 of you blokes and we were getting raped AGAIN lol.. i had to go sniper just to keep you blokes out of our spawn again... But that didn't work and hash was chuckin air strikes around like nobodies bizo... lol... i remember the 3 of you were all over us, so i spawned medic with the shotty and went rambo style and cleaned all three of you's out... that was nice heh heh, close range carnage...

So anyways boys, good sesh and a shame about the numbers but hey, i still had fun. Also of mention was the TF2 sesh we had, that was pretty cool as well... i got a photo there of "Marlinblade is dominating Krash and YourMum77" lol... very nice heh heh... i still laugh when i think about how you kept trying to kill me ash... i was hiding in that room cause there's heaps of health in there... every time you'd hit me i'd rehealth and slay you lol... that was so funny... Definately reckon we need to have a few more sessions like that hey. TF2 is a brilliant game, it's a shame we don't have huge numbers on it though... ah well we have fun with what we have anyways...

K fellas, looking forward to next Sundays sesh, hopefully with more numbers. We need the old bloke Dingo and Young Beams back thats for sure. Should have some good sessions then.

Cheers boys,

Honky
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:06 pm

Yeah shitty numbers but still some good fights, Probibly the best map was Xposed, It came right down to the wire i thought we where gone when Glenno left, but Hashman stood up and started slaying honky and splinter with his sniper riffle, while i was on the tank and brim running around trying to hold off nutterz, it was a really close fight!!!!!

I think we my have been robbed in the end coz we were only mm's from the end, would of been good if we could of keep that sort of pace up, but then we lost more numbers so we just started mucking around!!!

After the ET server finished Brim, Hash, splinter and myself had a run on TF2 till about 12:30, That was a bit of a laugh trying to calm down splinter (I think him and honky require the same tablets)...... LOL, Tf2 is a great game and i think maybe more effort is required by all to get a server going and have a real PR run at it!!!

Anyways thanks for the game i will not be at the next one because i will be in MELBOURNE.... HAHA so i will see you all at the one after that.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:45 pm

YEAH funny on TF2 when working as a "TEAM" you almost cap a point then Fully and Hash run off hand in hand and leave you to get shot then wonder why you just lost cap point ,bit hard when trying to hold the point against 4 or 5 enemy and your "TEAM MATES" have run off hand in hand to leave you to stand alone scratch , as for ET yeah that sucks didnt know i was going to get visitors but honky was right the kid was 9 But gotta say funniest shit i seen, I came in to get a drink and the young bloke just sitting there looking at the screen then notices me walk in and asks "whats he doing" i look at the screen and absolutely piss myself laughing as Fully i think it was was flat out with the TBAGG. Try explainingt that to a 9 year old FUNNY as. lol!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:32 pm

Hah hah Fully.... i new you were into kids you fucking predator!! lol... first you try to abuse nutterz then you move on to kiddies.... your sick dude!! lol... poor little bugger... bet he can't sleep at night now thatnks to you mate... heh heh
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:11 pm

HAHA Tell the young kids to harden the fuck up and the PG server starts at 4:30.... so they can be in bed by 6:30 LOL
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:49 pm

Laughing , twas a funny night...especially the mistaken "kick" on YOUR MUM lol! , I didn't know there was a crime setting up a sniper rifle at a scopes range of the spawn pt.! Well once was a mistake when the icons were above ya heads and there I was running through...SHIIIIIIIT then I got slayed.

The boys had a crack and unlucky for the honky's honeys who intermittently fluttered away and left all the kills for the honksta, I think they left thier xP with ya when the left, hacker sunny Oh well, great post ET match fellas,onTF2 ,I had a ball and poor splinter felt neglected, sorry man we need more time showing ya the ropes, stuff it man we are learning too, get there for a run when eva dude, theres heaps of tricks to learn, I didn't expect to respawn and find you stil hanging around the spawn point swearing at us lol! man hat was a pissa, I laughed so much, and then you cursed us again.
and young brim, he was owning me for a while, good stuff champ!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July   This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This weekend Black Sunday the 13th July
Page 1 of 1