Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next Sunday sesh!!

Go down 
2 posters

The next Sunday sesh!!
TF2
The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_lcap20%The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4 Mix Up
The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_lcap283%The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 83% [ 5 ]
COD4 TDM
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4 S+D
 0% [ 0 ]
COD4 HQ
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf ET
The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_lcap217%The next Sunday sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
BF2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

The next Sunday sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:51 am

Ok i have access this week so i'll get the poll etc cranked up nice and early and i might even throw some new options about for something different... Thinking of a BF2 revival maybe? lol it's been a long time between drinks heh heh... i know quite a few of us have it but wether it gets the votes is another thing!!

Anyways lets poll it up as per usual and turn it on for Sunday night!! Keen as after a pathetic effort over th last 2 sessions with RL stuff well and trully cutting into my "quality" game time lol...

So get keen fellas, lets smash on!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:08 am

Hey Honky,

Got an email from the server mob, vent and cod4 server have changed ip's with the migration to the new network (Internode & Pipe are the new providers)
Will post up the details soon, but you might want update the stickies you have posted with the new details.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Yeah mate np... soon as you post em up i'll edit them to reflect the changes...

Hopefully we'll be smashing it up on it this weekend!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 2:12 pm

mate, i'll pm you the details, avoids double posting the same shit.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 am

Ok fellas lets get it on COD4 styles... Make sure you all take note of the NEW IP in the servers thread and i'll see you there.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm

Well i've been waiting a while now and no ones shown up... devo'd.... keen as but looks like she's a non event... sigh
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Yeah, sorry mate, kids were doing a project on the puter even though they have their own and i was getting carried away welding my new monitor stand for both my screens.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:37 am

Ah it's all good mate... RL has to come first mate lol.... This time of year is pretty hard though with everyone getting tied up with the holidays bullshit... Sunday sessions virtually stop for a while now and it's just a few stragglers keeping it going untill we fire up again in the new year... Maybe we should set up some pub stacks or something? I think we'll keep having a sunday sesh but we'll just play it by ear on the night hey....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next Sunday sesh!!   The next Sunday sesh!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next Sunday sesh!!
Page 1 of 1