Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!

Go down 
+2
hashman
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Empty
PostSubject: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Ok fellas we're back in to match mode!! The challenge is on... The Space Ghosts, who foreited to us last time we challenged them are back...

Here's what they are offering...

Friday 11th 8PM EDST (5PM WA Time)
Friday 11th 9PM EDST (6PM WA Time)
Saturday 12th 7PM EDST (4PM WA Time)
Saturday 12th 8PM EDST (5PM WA Time)
Sunday 13th 7PM EDST (4PM WA Time)
Sunday 13th 8PM EDST (5PM WA Time)
Monday 14th 8PM EDST (5PM WA Time)

Maps:
CP_Fastlane
CP_Badlands
CP_Granary

My vote is for the Sunday sesh 5 PM our time... And map i'd go Fastlane or Badlands...

So man up and post up if your available!! Bring it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm up for anytime, but I'd prefer Fastlanes or Badlands
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:20 pm

Cool, yeh , I'm in for 5 pm Sunday , woo yeh! cheers
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:25 am

Hashman i'd LOVE to have you play for us mate but your not in the team..... you need to register on Cybergamer and join the squad mate...

But lets just wait and see... with the ladder pretty much done and dusted i doubt they will even know that your not signed up so if we are short then maybe we can do a sneaky sneaky.... Lets see how many people we get hey...
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 am

i would really really like if we get to play, i'm in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:02 pm

Keen as mustard ;D
Back to top Go down
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm

yep totally up for it... HOLIDAYS !!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheers oh and btw... id go demo / spy / scout / solja (if needed) and idc bout the map, just let me know which map it is and i'll prac on it.
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 pm

i say badlands, defense is hard on fastlane, especially the last cap.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 am

Challenge has been accepted, Badlands is the map and it's the Sunday 8PM EDST (5PM WA time) slot.

More details back here soon
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:45 pm

I will be in Perth all weekend SPEWIN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:00 pm

Honky wrote:
Challenge has been accepted, Badlands is the map and it's the Sunday 8PM EDST (5PM WA time) slot.

More details back here soon
I should be right to play as long as theres a nice steam alert about 10-20 minutes before to catch my eye Wink
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:20 am

I'll set a steam reminder up mate no probs at all!!

Here's the details anyways...

Your PC - Team Fortress 2 match has been scheduled.
Home Team: The Space Ghosts
Away Team: Pilbara Gaming Network
Map: cp_badlands
Server IP: 118.127.16.237:27013
Password: gmgtez
Match Time: Sun 13th, 8:00pm AEDT

Will post up some strategy soon...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:39 am

Ok so for players so far we have:

Honky
Minsup
Rapid
Drifty
Apollo

Possible:
Fully

Reserve:
Hashman

Not a bad team so we should be a chance this one. I'm thinking we'll be running the standard 2 x solly, 2 x scouts, 1 x medic and 1 x demo or Pyro mix...

That sound like the go?
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Sorry bro... looks like im not going to make it..... Sorry fellas
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:27 pm

Hey dude not a prob at all... Thanks for giving us the heads up... Looks like Hash might be in for a game. If anyone is on steam tonight and see's any of the usuals on can you please hit them up for me?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:52 pm

5- 0 Loss....

Thanks to the blokes that showed up but again we had 5 vs 6... pathetic.... So thats it, i'm taking the team out of the ladder. I'm sick of trying to get a whole 6 players together for this shit and not having the support.

If someone else wants to take the thing over then by all means do so but i'm over it....
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:53 pm

good hustle guys, nice to see everyone working as a team and sticking to their assigned classes.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:45 pm

lol i can sense the sarcasm.... and the disappointment.... i'll second that bro.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm

hey... im quitin pgn... but i'll still be able if u need me to fill in Smile
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:57 pm

=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ] wrote:
hey... im quitin pgn... but i'll still be able if u need me to fill in Smile

you see this here guys, this is the sort of team enthusiasm we need for ALL our matches.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!   TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 Challenge!! =PGN= vs The Space Ghosts!! Players needed!!
Page 1 of 1