Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next TF2 Challenge

Go down 
+6
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Drifty254
Brim
=PGN= BigGnats
splinter
Honky
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 am

Ok well we got flogged last time but hey, shit happens... there's a difference between people who play the game every day and blokes that play for fun lol... so i'm not that worried about copping a hiding... at least i have a life... and a girl friend lol...

So anyways, i'm thinking that we should challenge a little further down the ladder this time, like maybe not as high up the ladder where all the TF2 no life virgins live lol...

So i'm gonna organise another challenge and this time hopefully we'll get a chance at winning one lol...

Will post back soon when it's all organised. Probably look at doing it the same as last one and use the weekend.

one thing tho, after the map is locked in, classes will be assigned by the designated Captains. At the moment thats me and Fully. You can apply to be a cap by PM'ing me. I encourage you to do so if you want to help out. Anyways with the caps desciding the classes we'll hopefully avoid double ups etc. Players wanting to play will also need to verify their availability through the forums as per the last match.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:28 pm

yeah honky i will be there when you get it organised hopfully
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:53 pm

Hey Honky, have set a TF2 Matchday room in vent,you should also have full admin for the vent server
as well.
Any dramas give us a pm.
Gnats
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 6:07 pm

im in next time
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Thanks heaps Nats... you've done well!!

Hey Brim are you in or what? Sounds like your saying no this time and good for next one... whats the go?
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 pm

can you give me a solid date as soon as you can, i need to ask my work for time off as far forward in advance as possible.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Ok fellas well no one answered the challenge and therefore we actually won a game... lol LAME!! heh heh....

Anyways a new challenge has been submitted against another team so as soon as i know the details i'll post back and let you all know. Hopefully we'll get an answer this time.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

i am in everytime unless i am out of town
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:12 pm

which team you lookin at next honky? they all look like they've got a few games on us
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:23 am

I've issued a new challenge, this time we've challenged "Death Inc". Hopefully they'll get back to us with a time and date and we can frag on... i was kinda hoping that we would get a few games in against a few of the other lower placed guys to avoid us having to roll with the uber TF2 nerds at the top of the pile, you know, play with some guys that are around our level...

Anyways i'll let you know if they get their shit together...
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:52 pm

looks like they've accepted!!!! count me out, i dont get home till 7 Sad
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah mate that sucks... all good though hey... looks like it's at 18.30 on Sunday night. Fully will hopefully get all the details up in the forums. It's goldrush too!! Yeah!! Good map!!

Can't wait!! Hey fellas if you can make it please put your hand up!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm

bugga, one day off... I'm working Sunday, but not Monday. oh well...
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:12 pm

i am in.

after if it is going to be 5 mins again. are we going to continue on the =PGN= server with just the guys that show up??
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I will post the details as soon as i can fellas, but for now... this sunday at 06:30pm Gold rush... the people that i know are in
Me
Honky
Mum
Brim
Ryker

we need three others!

Hey Drifty you just got to have a sickie.... we need ya dude!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:23 am

i have work! weekends are the busiest so they need me. i start at 6pm so unless you guys want to move it back 2 hours or so i can't go. believe me I'm disappointed too, i just got the axtinguisher/flamethrower combo mastered and was looking forward to laying into whatever poor bastards have to face us.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:56 am

Ah Drifty seriously dude we need ya hey!! Can't you go in an hour late mate? I'm not sure how we'd go with changing the time but i'll try i guess.... but dude whats the chances of blowing the first hour or so?
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:48 am

on Sunday, probably none, how long do the matches usually go for? cause i need to leave around 5:30. so as long as it happens before then, I'm in. hell even if can only play the opening 5 minutes I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm

The game starts at 6:30 and will go a max of 1 1/2 hours..... but then again it could be over in 10 mins!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:00 am

WAIT! i got down on my knees in front of my manager and cried like a little girl, now i'm in.

Fuck yeah!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:54 am

Ah dude u rock hey! Man were gonna struggle with numbers this time but I'm feeling a bit better now we'll make 6 at least!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:15 am

Whats Bignats doing.... is he in?

And iam still waiting on Mr jihad
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Biggnats is out... i will try rally some others to help as well... I'll post up the server ip's and passwords tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:12 am

Ok as promised here are the details for the TF2 match tonight.

IP: 203.46.105.68:31000
Pass: ebksui
Map - Goldrush (payload)

People that have confirmed so far:

Me,
Fully,
Brim,
Ryker,
Drifty,
Mum,

I'm hoping that Revenge might be able to play but i'm struggling to get hold of him. Mr Jihad is still to confirm wether he's available.

Bigjohn even if you get home at 7 mate we could use your help. With the payload map we should last a bit longer than last time so if you can mate jump in vent, find out where we're at and if possible jump in and help us out. I think we're going to be seriously understaffed for this one. We have 6 tho which is enough to field a team at least but it's gonna hurt us not making numbers thats for sure.

Anyways for those who are up for it lets get em.

And after, lets smash on with the boys or in the pubs. I'm keen to get into it tonight thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next TF2 Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next TF2 Challenge   Next TF2 Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Next TF2 Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next