Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 GA Challenge

Go down 
+2
Fully
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:19 am

Fellas, heads up i will be organising a challenge today probably after lunch and it will hopefully be over this weekend. I'll post back when i have more info and it's locked in ect but we'll need a team on either the Sat, Sun or Mon nights for an hour to start our assualt... Anyone who hasn't applied to the PGN TF2 team will miss out untill the next challenge.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:37 pm

Ok the challenge is out!! We just have to wait and see if they accept... The original teams we wanted to challenge have all been tied up so we're going as far up tha ladder as we can!! I discussed it with Fully and we sussed some times out... we need to give 3 times so we're looking at Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights all around the half 8 to 10 pm mark... damn Eastern standard time shit....

Anyways the maps we chose are:
Payload Badwater Basin
Payload Goldrush
2 Fort
and Controll Point Dust bowl

Verification of the exact time and date soon... please keep in mind the days and try and be avialable!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok fellas, the Challenge has been accepted. Details are as follows:

Saturday: 4.30 PM
Server IP: 114.140.154.119:31100
Join Password: weyeje
Map: Dustbowl

I'll set up event reminders etc for Steam and Xfire.

Please let us know ASAP if you can or can't make it!!

Bring it on!!

Last edited by Honky on Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the time difference back to front.... earlier than i thought)
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm

Yeah dude i am there for sure... should change our server to run only dust bowl this week so people can get on and learn the map... i will probibly be on tonight around 7:30 - 8:00 if any one is keen.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm

cant wait til saturday night, lets just hope the challengers are ready for some good old T-BAGGIN' by us.

fully im keen to jump on a server tonight
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Fellas here's a good resource for Dustbowl.

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Dustbowl

Get a read in and lets get some practise... i'll see what i can do for setting the server up for just the one map.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:53 am

Fellas just one thing from the original time posting. I got the time difference back to front... the time we have the match is 6.30 EST which makes it a 4.30 match here. Hope that still works out for you guys hey.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:32 pm

Yeah Yeah!!!!!!

I'm there! Let's own these fools!

Mum
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm

cant make it, i'm working on saturday
go hard boys!!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:34 am

Im in.

Saturday 4:30....... lets do this
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:25 am

we are going to need to get a couple more players because the other team has about 5 -6 more then us.

we are doing all the maps we can in the hour and a half.

all the capture point maps are first.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Brim i'll start a new topic and outline a few details just so eevryone is ok with it
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:00 pm

yeah I am in dude made it clear I have to be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TF2 GA Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: TF2 GA Challenge   TF2 GA Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 GA Challenge
Page 1 of 1