Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LAN Party Version 3??

Go down 
+5
splinter
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Fully
Brim
Honky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

LAN Party Version 3?? Empty
PostSubject: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Well? Why the fk not?? I'm keen if you blokes are.... this time tho, lets do it over here. So hands up who can make it and what suits etc....

Now i reckon this one would be good to get on a Long weekend so we can maybe poach a couple of extra days out of it and get some fishing done as well. So looking forward it looks like the next public holiday is on the 28th of September... thats the last one for the year apart from xmas...

So what do you think? Show of hands now please? lol... i reckon we advertise this one pretty heavily too hey. I reckon we'd end up with quite a few from karratha and Port Hedland if we did.

Anyways we'll need to get the ball rolling soon so the sooner we fire up the better hey.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow lets do another LAN party..... que deafening silence...... que crickets.....
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:53 pm

im good for the 28th but i probably wont be able to make because i dont have any transport to get there
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Fly up Brim you little fuck ass!

Anyways.... i am in dude!!!!
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:56 pm

i'll be keen if the work doesnt get in the way, *cough* feeling a bit sick around then
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 pm

I'll def do my best gotta check the dates for work
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 pm

D: sorry but i'm headed back to NSW soon, i won't make it.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:50 pm

how will i fly up and i dont trust the airport luggage people with electronics especially when you see them getting thrown into the bag area
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:57 pm

CARRY ON BRO.... i do it all the time and i get some quality COD4 time in while i'm in the air!!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm

i dont use lappy though, i use a pc, and my mum wont let me go cause everyone is in there 20's and 30's
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

OMFG!! Brims mum - Sargent fake boobs of the fun police... waaa waaaa... tell her to get back in the kitchen and leave the descions to the men!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:46 am

HAHAHA LMAO Honky you burn that whining little Brim. Yeah looked at the dates and i'm off from the 25-28 sept YEAH bring it on
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:26 pm

Sorry Guys... the 28th Sept is middle of days on. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:22 pm

yeah you wanna waaaaaa you soft core bitch lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 am

Ok BUMP.....

Well september didn't happen lol.... So anyways... I'm going to be heading over to TP in July for a few weekends and was thinking that another TP LAN could well be on the cards if interest was there.... I'm definately keen... would have to check dates etc, but if it works out the way i'm thinking I'll have an empty car and room for 5...

I'd be really keen to get this happening too guys cause this will be my last chance to go hard before the baby is born which will no doubt put the handbrake on even more than it usually is... So fire up... for my sake!! lol...

Let me know if your keen hey and lets get the ball rolling!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 am

Am off the weekends 10/11th July, and 31st July/1st August.... Keen As!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:28 am

Wow, the 2 of us will have a great time mate....
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Yeah I'm fucked got no backup at work until a new dude starts.

LAN Party Version 3?? Pc_Belleye
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

I'm in TP this weekend and i'm bringing my rig over so if anyone is keen, give me or glenno a yell...
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 am

I would join ya online, but I'm off down south back in ol redneck country.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Well, even tho it was pretty slapped together we still ended up with 4 of us at glenno's and it was a fucking awesome day.

We ended up with 8 people for most of it with a few of the boys online and went 4 vs 4 squad rush and it was wicked. Stabbings and dog tags going everywhere... Pleased to say i'm Minsup's new nemesis with 9 of his tags... but i reckon i would be close to Big Johns as well lol...

Had to laugh... Defib kills are so hard to get but are so cool when you land one... lol at minsup... i was following him for ages with the paddles.. just couldn't reach him... he stopped to reload... ZAP... heh heh heh heh... funny as... even better when the bloke is right there next to ya lol

And thumbs up to the mrs bro for giving online gaming a go for the first time EVER. Poor bastard was getting owned badly too lol, but he did manage to get me with a headshot a few times... Gotta give it to him., he had no fucking idea what he was doing but he still gave it a go...
Back to top Go down
metalhead
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 pm

It was great fun, Shame you scurried off with your tail between your legs when your mrs arrived. yes dear, no dear, how high dear. you want to stick it in my what dear.... I now know the meaning of whipped Razz . Rowdy can't stop talking about how much fun he had and is bugging me and pumba to design a beast with 3 screens. (ask him about the eyefinity) He sounds deadset keen to give gaming a shot. Shame with all the inactivity in pgn otherwise we could of gotten a heap more people to come down. I got as frustrated as a pedofile in a daycare centre by the end of the day... fucking hackers keep killing me xD or i was shooting in the complete wrong direction...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

Ha ha Minsup, spoken like a true virgin!! lol

Scurried off? I do believe i'm top of your list for "Nemesis" dog tags? I can send pics if you like?

Be good to get rowdy on with us hey... he's keen as which is cool. I think he thought we were all nerds at the start but he soon got into the swing of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party Version 3??   LAN Party Version 3?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAN Party Version 3??
Page 1 of 1