LAN Party V2 - The wind up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

LAN Party V2 - The wind up Empty
PostSubject: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 am

Well boys that LAN sesh was awesome and definately the best one we've had so far. 15 people playing at the one time and plenty of trash talking and carnage. The whole thing went really well and with the exception of a couple of pc dramas with new installs, a pulled plug or 2 but not enough to stop us from smashing on... was a good effort from most as well with the whole thing kicking on from 9 AM and winding up around 11.30 PM.

Anyways a couple of funny things... first up... daddy day care and the terrible 2.... man it was funny for most of the event watching Ryker chasing his young blokes around. Always a laugh when it was all quiet and someone would say: "hey Ryker, where's your kids mate?"... then "Aw Fuck!!..... BOYS!!!!!!!" lol hilarious.... but then not so hilarious when the server and half the table goes down... and you look over to see a kid with an extension lead in his hand freshly unplugged... see photo's below of the dastadly duo!! (work pc's won't let me upload so i'll do it when i get hoe tonight. Couple of extras from the lan as well i'll throw in too)

Another stand out was COD4 running Gun Game. Damn good mod that and it was funny to hear everyone groan as they got stabbed and humilated back a level lol... man i think everyone was just trying to knife each other in the end... a lot of fun... Good to see old Dixie Normous getting into the top there too... wish i had xfire running. The screen shot where it says Dixie normous wins!! Fully got humiliated!! would have been epic!!

I think Epic Fail wise i need to nominate my Steam account which decided that even tho i followed "my own" damn instructions and tested everything before i left it still decided to fk me over... pack it all up and drive back to glenno's half tanked to get it running is an Epic Fail imo lol...

Worst taste of the event? Had to go to one of the boys at the more "southern" end of the table... i missed most of it but when i walked past Belleye's pc and saw some fat dude in his jocks, scratching up on a turntable with a sigh that said "mum don't touch my stuff!!" i started to worry... or it may have been the chinese chick drinking puree'd cockroaches? Or maybe misup's HD full of pron?? Not sure really but it was all that end of the table for sure!! lol...

Anyways, big thanks to Minsup and Fully for getting the venue sorted and a big thanks to those that actually gave Minsup some cash as per what was mentioned in the newsletter and forums before the event. Shame not everyone made good on the whole 10 bucks it cost each.

Other than that the sesh was definately a big success and if we could get numbers like that on a sunday sesh or a Ladder match we'd be laughing... for now tho, bring on the next one!! How about we have it over here next time lads? Bit of fishing on the cards as well maybe....?

LAN Party V2 - The wind up Pgnban11
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Who we givin the cash to???? Minsup?? Let me know your addy and I drop you off some coin.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:04 am

just a question does your boat have baby seats lol cause I am there lol jokes bud nah that would be cool to get away from the kids for a week end may have to drop she who must be obeyed over to Port Headland and I come across from Port headland
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:42 pm

=PGN=Straydog wrote:
just a question does your boat have baby seats

Answer: FUCK NO

lol Definately not one of the kids can come kind of things mate lol... too many pointy sharp things to play with on the boat!!

Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:58 am

Pics from the 2nd LAN Party...

LAN Party V2 - The wind up Kd5qns

Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:58 am

And another

LAN Party V2 - The wind up 2q2gwsk

Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:59 am

The TERRIBLE 2!! lol

LAN Party V2 - The wind up 34e4xw7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LAN Party V2 - The wind up   LAN Party V2 - The wind up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LAN Party V2 - The wind up
Page 1 of 1