Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IP Change for Vent Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

IP Change for Vent Server Empty
PostSubject: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

G'day Fellas,

Hypernia have done another server migration and hence the vent server ip has changed,

plug this address into your vent software :113.212.96.239.3594

All the rest is the same.

Gnats
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:15 am

I like how the new server has been moved to the realm of Chain smoking Robots hey... voice quality FAIL i'm afraid
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:26 am

That bad eh!, haven't been in there for awhile, would you like to change it to Teamspeak Honky?
Should be no biggie to do that.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:42 am

Hmmm i'm easy either way... i think the whole voice quality thing was more a restart needed thing hey... apart from that Vent has been working pretty well... plus everyone has it set up already.... I'd rather just see if it sorts itself out rather than get everyone installing another prog hey.... see how it goes next time... maybe ask the Hypernia boys for a restart for now?
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 am

No probs, just changed the codec and restarted, if your free later on , we'll get on and see if its any better.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah no probs dude send me a message through xfire when your ready and we'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IP Change for Vent Server   IP Change for Vent Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IP Change for Vent Server
Page 1 of 1