Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Empty
PostSubject: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:31 am

Just found a mob , server is in Sydney( Big US game server corporation) 16 slot public server with 20 slot vent server thrown in for $23.84.(US )

Don't know what the latency would be but if it is based in Sydney it should be no worse than GA or Internode
Payable monthly by paypal or credit card
30 days notice for canceling server(standard)
Get full access to FTP, etc
Forums seem pretty positive alway round , also checked out some other gaming forums for info
on this mob, all seems pretty good.

Couple of good comments here on Whingepool

If your interested, my credit card is out and ready to go, let me know.............
Details can be found Here

Last edited by BigGnats on Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 am

Sounds pretty good to me bro... Some people saying good, others bad but for the price we're already paying for voice through GA it'll be another 10 bucks or so for a second server. So i say why not? Worth a try even if we trial it for a month to see what latency's like.... I say lets do it.
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 am

Yeh lets crank it, seems all are keen to chip in ,how can we best contribute short of taking in turns for monthly payments? I reckon We set up a bank account which we can pay a membership fee into via Int. banking then we can direct debit auto, no worries with late payments and who's turn next, blah blah blah... Just a thought. at the moment two or three pay it all. So WADOYATINK? bounce
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 am

Dude we could set up a paypal account and have everyone chuck cash into that. It would be an easy way of doing it and with a few of us set up as admins/access etc. Makes it easy to pay for most stuff cause nearly everything accepts paypal these days.

Actually i'll make a new account with these guys and see wether we get a discount for having their banner on our site... should be pretty easy to impliment and might save some coin even....

Ok i've made an account with them. If we are going to roster the payment situ or whatever we'll prolly have to log in ourselves etc.

User name is: Pilbarargmnt
Pass: panzerwar

might jump on this arvo and set up a server. The payment stuff we'll sort later hey... see what we can do anyways
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:58 am

Lol, i couldn't wait last night, so i set up a server, does that mean we have 2 servers now Honky or haven't you ordered yours yet. No biggy either way i can cancel this one.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 am

Lol nice dude... Don't worry about those details hey, it's affiliate bs and means nothing if you book a server...

So do you have IP's etc for these new ones mate? Lets try it out!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:21 am

Yeah mate, the emails are here, just digesting and will post up with details for server and vent.
Let me know who wants to be an administrators for game and voice servers so we can get reconmax up and running.

Back directly with details
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m   Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our own 16 slot COD4 Server and Vent for $23.84 p/m
Page 1 of 1