Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Counter Strike Souce Anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Does anyone else on the forum have Counter Strike Source besides Minsup and Beamrider???? I know it's a bit old school, but still fun, so feel free to "join game" is you see any of us playing. I'm no good, but Beams and Minsup rock. I just get flogged. But then I like to getting flogged by long hot stands of wet spaghetti noodles. Twisted Evil Whip Me! Twisted Evil

Seriously, if you have CS, feel free to jump in.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:03 am

Fuck that for a joke!!!!! I installed CS the other day and now mt comp is all fucked up. Leave that game in 2000 where it belongs!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 am

Dude you did douwnload it off the net tho and i did tell you it had virus's in it lol...

It seems like a good game tho, but really old school... it'd be like going back to Wolf ET again mate... it's just not that appealing when it's up against WAW etc... plus it's 20 bucks off Steam!! WHAT?? TF2 is 20 bucks and it eats CS!! Do yourself a favour Dingo and upgrade to TF2... you'll love it mate lol...
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:32 pm

I bought it on Steam over Christmas Holidays on sale for that week only for $9.95! Otherwise..... it would still be ET! Oh, and the other reason was freakin' Beans wouldn't let me touch his computer!

What's on his computer he doesn't want me to see? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:02 am

lol i might buy it if it hits 9 bucks again but untill then.... NO...

Speaking of ET how about we fire up the old girl and give her a run this sunday? You be up for that Dingo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike Souce Anyone?   Counter Strike Souce Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Counter Strike Souce Anyone?
Page 1 of 1