Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vent Vs Teamspeak

Go down 
4 posters

TS Vs VENT
Bring back Teamspeak
Vent Vs Teamspeak Vote_lcap283%Vent Vs Teamspeak Vote_rcap2
 83% [ 5 ]
Stay with Vent
Vent Vs Teamspeak Vote_lcap217%Vent Vs Teamspeak Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:42 am

Fellas, what do ya's reckon... should we keep vent or go back to teamspeak. I just reckon imo that vent can be a real pain in the arse to get set up, sometimes shits itself for no real reason, and is tricky for new blokes to figure out.

So what do ya reckon? Should we go back to Teamspeak? Most of us have it set up still and i'm sure i could get a server up and running for it if ya's want. Poll on anyways fellas and let me know what you think...
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 am

Alright, here's another reason why Teamspeak may just be the go... The version of vent i'm running (the free one) will not let you run a server with any more than 8 slots max. Thats all we can have without spending extra cash on it. I'm definately leaning more towards getting a TS server up and running thats for sure.... thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:57 am

Yeah i could not get onto vent last night which was a real pain in the arse as I wanted to give Glenno a piece of my mind for being an artillery wanka. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

I am leaning towards the teamspeak side. The other thing is i get an echo with the vent that is shit when you are trying to talk. I cant remember that happening with teamspeak.
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am

Get rid of them both and crank up Xfire chat.

You're GAY Reaps
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:09 pm

Go for teamspeak it will save a heap of hassles
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 pm

Myself and Glenno set up a couple of chat rooms through xfire and made them persistant. They are always on as long as i have xfire on. To access them you need to be invited, but once you are, you can access them anytime through the servers tab on xfire under Chat rooms. Voice quality is sensational and we even managed to get Glenno's bloody echo to disappear lol...

For now i've turned Vent off. I've chucked the shits with it bigtime and can't be bothered with it anymore. Because we all have xfire this new way might just be the way to go. It's also peer to peer which makes it a bit better than hosting a server... less lag for a start...

Anyways lets give this a try and we'll maybe look at teamspeak if it turns out shit... worth a try anyways...
Back to top Go down

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:16 pm

Glenn you the GAYEST MAN ALIVE! flower Look its gay Glenno the flower man. First it is Glenn the gay sniper pussy and now its up your arse artillery Glenn. Dont you think its about time you grew a set of balls (which you love sucking on so much) and have a go like the rest of the PR crew. Standing out the back out of harms way while launching artillery strikes that kill not only the enemy but your own team mates aswell is the height of dickheadness and pooftery.

I think you have your stupid mohawked head stuck up you own arse elephant.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:34 pm

omg..... Glenno = OWNED!! Lol sick burn toady
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:32 am

OOOWWCH that is a hell burn to hot to handle lol!
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm

HAHA, pwned!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent Vs Teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent Vs Teamspeak   Vent Vs Teamspeak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent Vs Teamspeak
Page 1 of 1