Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: COD4 Server   COD4 Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 10:47 am

I have just shit canned the COD4 server...wasnt getting much use anyways...
I will review the vent server over the next week or so and decide wat happens with that, seems vent is in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server   COD4 Server Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Mate, I think VENT should stay... i can see us using that more than TS anyways and now most of us have it set up i think it will get more use when we have -[PR]- events etc. I'm thinking it's a better option than using PTT on BF2 as well and if we can get this BF2 AIX server up and running i think it will definately be worth the cost. If you need someone to chip in dude, i put my hand up!!

Still waiting on Netwars to get back to me but so far he's been pretty good and is looking into AIX for us. Should know soon anyways.

Thanks for the COD server too mate.... I know it didn't get much use but still, well done on putting in the effort. We could definately use more "doers" in the Regiment like yourself.
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server   COD4 Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 3:31 am

-PR- Honky wrote:
Mate, I think VENT should stay... i can see us using that more than TS anyways and now most of us have it set up i think it will get more use when we have -[PR]- events etc. I'm thinking it's a better option than using PTT on BF2 as well and if we can get this BF2 AIX server up and running i think it will definately be worth the cost. If you need someone to chip in dude, i put my hand up!!

Yeah I'll see how it goes Honky, I agree for the most part that it should stay. but if the server statistics show that there has been no-one using vent for a month then I dont see any point in maintaining the server.
And it aint about thee money dude, its about providing something for all to use on a regular basis when in games or whatever...gaming is better when you can talk to someone else and bag the crap out of nOObs or communicate strategies n shit.
From now on if I jump in ANY game, I'm going to jump in vent first even if its empty....someone might show up eventually.

PS Ill join ya this weekend in BF2...but only if you stay out of Gamearena servers LOL...go internode dude.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server   COD4 Server Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 am

Lol too easy bro, i'll make sure i let you know where we are and yep, getting on VENT first is a good idea... probably talk to ya on the weekend then mate....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD4 Server Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server   COD4 Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 Server
Page 1 of 1