Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 Server up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:48 pm

Got the server up again, anyone who wants to have a bash I'll be on tomorrow night (27/2) around 17:30,

goto join game
set password to "forgot1t"
enter ur console "~" make sure u enable it in options
type "/connect 60.231.253.10"
die lots
cry
rage quit

lol!

anyone who knows how to set the config file so it doesn't crash after the full map rotation let me know. scratch
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:43 pm

Some people had problems connecting to the server I've created a batch file you can double click to join straight in, pm me on xfire and I'll send it to ya.

COD4 Server up Belleye
Back to top Go down

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 7:06 pm

Tried the settings above but it times out and dosn't connect?

EDIT: running version 1.0.525

EDIT 2: i should be running 1.5 for some reason i thought i allready had the latest version.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 6:01 am

Mate if you check xfire under the files tab it may be in there downloaded already waiting to be installed... i thought i was up to date as well untill i checked out that option... wrong... installed the new one and boom... server list hits 17000... great... sort of.. takes a long time to find a game now lol...
Back to top Go down

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:33 am

Yeah i noticed that too, Xfire had downloaded it but not installed it, When i went to install it it wont let me because i need to be on 1.4, so i've since downloaded 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4 sheesh Very Happy
Back to top Go down

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Well updated to 1.5 but the server settings in the first post still time out? The internode pings are a little high though 256.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 8:16 pm

Shonks, sometimes xfire can really increase your ping if it's running in the background... worth trying... it happens to me every now and again hey.
Back to top Go down

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 4:16 am

Hmm i'll have it try it cheers Honky, Had a couple of free for all rounds last night pretty awsome multiplayer, Brings back memorys of multi sessions CoD2 on the 360 Smile.

Very fast action my KD ratio was actully better than i get in TF2.

Now i have CoD4, TF2 and Unreal 3 taking up all my gaming time i'm never going to finish Halo 3 (and all the other 360 and PS3 games for that matter) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD4 Server up Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD4 Server up   COD4 Server up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 Server up
Page 1 of 1