Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:10 am

If anyone wants game settings or modes changed let me know here and myself or BigGnats will set up and restart the server.

My first suggestion is to open the server to the public (remove password) and lock it up again if we want to head in for a private bash. Kind of like booking in advance the way we do now for ET session's.
This way we might get some traffic....lemme know what you guys think.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:13 am

Yeah i think your right dude, opening it up may be a good idea, just not sure if it will show on the server list hey. It took me ages to find a tracker that actually found the IP. Still if it shows up it may be worth while doing untill the rest of the boys get their shit together. I'm keen though, just gotta get a time and place organised when we all get together. I think you'll see me on this week some time. Probably monday... then tuesday... lol... i'm pretty keen mate!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 10:36 am

Hey, when are we gonna have a COD sesh? I'm keen as... Any chance of getting BOTs on the server so if we do just rock up and no ones home we can still have some target practise? I'm keen for the shotgun and knife session thats for sure... Snipers and claymores or even grenades and knives... so many options!! Would be keen to try out that search and destroy mode as well. Haven't tried it yet, always been on TDM, though i did have a quick bash on the conquest style set up.... Nice...

Anyways, let me know when and we'll see if we can rattle up some troops!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:12 am

This arvo mate, Forgiven and myself are going to trial the vent server as well, should be in there after 3.30 pm. Bring your knife!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 2:25 pm

lol... see how i go mate. Today is one of those days that the missus gets home early... that means i have to grovel to get any game time... Will try and make it... tomorrow might be a good idea if your still keen?
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:44 pm

OK Guys...
My suggestion of opening up the server has had no objections, so BigGnats and I have removed the password and made it public as of today, and there has been a bit of traffic already.

If you want private sessions post up a time and day here and we'll lock it up again.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS   COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD4 SERVER SUGGESTIONS AND REQUESTS
Page 1 of 1