Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

[PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Empty
PostSubject: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey fellas, just had a good little 45 minute sesh on the COD server and it's wicked. It's got a bloody good ping, and a lot of fun if you can get your arse there. I reckon we should use this forum to set up time and place etc and give it some support. Biggnats and Forgiven have gone to the effort so join in the carnage.

Otherwise.... Stabbity McTbag (possibly the best name ever - aka Forgiven) Stop Fucking STABBING ME!! lol... I've never been offed so much with a knife lol... ya bastard!! I could hear you sneaking up on me too... turn around... STAB!! so gay!! lol... Then i kill Biggnats (bahhumbug) and he triggers martyrdom and i walk straight into his nade... bugger!! Funny shit though... You gotta love it... apart from the stabbing part!! lol, it feels so good when you get one back though heh heh... Can't wait to unlock some more weapons though... then your all toast... at the moment spray and pray seems to work best and leave the pocket knife work to Tbag!!

Cheers boys!!
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:33 pm

LOL... Me and BigGnats were going to go easy on you coz you havent had much time...

But after you fucking pwNed us like 6 times in a row the nice guy thing went out the window
Even then it was hard to stay in front of you on the ladder....you totally rocked it man!!!

Me n BigGnats were pissin ourselves laughin in Vent...and yeah...cant wait to see PR crew dishin out some pWnage. We should've teamed up against the other CLANNIES that joined in...Cool

Twisted Evil king
EVIL KINGS
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 7:08 pm

Lol.. i thought you guys were teaming up against me!! i saw ya both together on the roof of a building that first map and i started thinking... hmmm whats going on here then? Then i took one of yas out, and then got smashed by the other... hmmm... interesting... then i think you got biggnats then me and then it was on again... i got biggnats with a rifle nade from downtown and he screamed hacker lol!! Was fucking brilliant... shoulda teamed up too... i was getting owned by one of them blokes... watch the replay and he kept shooting me in legs!! While i was aiming for his head!! Plus he could walk through Heavy MG fire to stab me... Suss? or am i just shit? lol... i really am a knife magnet though!! lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:31 pm

-PR- Honky wrote:
lol... i really am a knife magnet though!! lol Shocked

roflmao thats gold.

We were trying to figure out how to get onto the roof of that build..id seen guys up there before and it seemed like a good spot to pitch a tent and get a fire going....(CAMP hahah)
Then I spotted you... jumped off the wall and flashbanged myself hahaha
Thats when you nOOb Tubed me....
ahhh the good times

-PR- Honky wrote:
Plus he could walk through Heavy MG fire to stab me...

He might of been using the "Extreme Conditioning" Perk...I need to try that out???
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:22 am

lol... must have been "Extreme"!! I was pumping him too!! Most people go down after a good spray with the beast but he did the whole matrix thing and walked on through heh heh... one slash... all over... Damn i gotta get me some new weapons hey... unlocked a SMG - uzi yesterday... wow like thats gonna keep the knives away in a hurry lol!! I need to unlock me a fucking SWORD!! Then its on!! See who gets stabbed then!! lol...

Oh, so you blokes were teaming up hey? Hmmm... have to remember that... "oh we were just trying to find a nice spot to go camping together.... maybe a camp fire and later a back rub..." lol... long range grenades.... best way to level a broke back mountain!! lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT   [PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PR] COD4 GENERAL RANT
Page 1 of 1