Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 2142

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Battlefield 2142 Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 2142   Battlefield 2142 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:21 am

Finally, after some serious fucking around, i've managed to get BF 2142 up and running. First impressions are good... i like the Battlefield 2 feel, and the addition of different vehicles and weapons is great. Haven't had a chance to get online for a sesh yet but played the single player maps for a bit and it's defibately the same BF2 feel but with new guns...

Anyways thanks to Beamrider for lending me his copy.... News for the rest of you blokes is, that if you want a legit copy i can hook you up.... it will cost you around 30 bucks but thats it.... not pricey considering what it goes for on ebay or even the EA downloader. I used Beams cd key to get it installed, then copied the disk, bought a cd key from an online store (Which i thought was dodgy but turned out fine... phew...) changed the key and i was good to go.... (Lies!! I did have a fair bit of piss farting around to do with it, but it was a simple process once i found the right info... the webs a haven for red herrings!!)

Looking forward to getting some ranks under my belt and unlocking better guns, though i'm not sure if this one's gonna knock BF2 off the top spot... heh heh!! Bring the carnage!!
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 2142
Page 1 of 1