Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Empty
PostSubject: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Check this out... Seems to be alright and it looks like a bit of fun too. Not as super serious as the others but would still be competitive by the looks. Needs 6 players tho so we'd have to make sure we show up and we'd have to be dedicated but i'm keen anyways...

Have a look here:
Cybergamer MW2 Ladder

Ladder Rules
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:38 am

For Sure!!!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:06 pm

Well it's u and me against the world mate... bring it on!! lol

And due to such a high level of interest in getting our team going i've joined another team untill we suddenly grow penis's and man up... anyone who wants to join me, give me a pm and i'll pass on some info... i'll play for this other team untill (choke) we get our team going... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 pm

i will join once i sought out my directx error thing when i get home
Back to top Go down
Sprayer
Private
Private
Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:03 am

Hey honky sign me up for this dude!!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 7:54 pm

i will join but i wont be here from the 16th until the 28th as i will be in Bali, devostated as i just started to get up the ranks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?   Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cybergamer has a MW2 Ladder... Any one keen to team it up?
Page 1 of 1