Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Empty
PostSubject: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Fella's i've been approached by a team in the cyber gamer ladder for a friendly scrim... Who would be up for it this Friday night? I'd rather do it Friday than sunday night because it would be great to assemble the team and use this as a good practise run and i don't want to exclude those blokes who aren't in the team who still want a sunday sesh. Would be 6.30 PM for those interested....

So who's available and who wants to play...? I'm keen... bring it on i say!!

It's organised!! 6.30 Friday night!! Man up and lets frag on!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:55 am

Dude really interested but work calls again Hang on just remembered knocking off early to go pick the missus up from the airport so should be able to get there all going well sweeet
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 am

sorry, i start work at 6.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:14 am

No probs drifty and good stuff Splinter... just watch those planes dude... i had to pick my grandies up the other day and bugger me if the plane wasn't delayed 3 fking hours...

Anyways, Scrim wise...

We should have:

Rapidfyre
Hamsta
Honky
Your Mum
Fully
apollo

Brim - possible
Splinter - possible if his plane arrives on time!!! lol

Which is a full team at least!! So all going well at least this time we should have a good sesh... If we do make more numbers then we'll sub out or talk to the other guys and see if they can match the same amount. Either way this is a GREAT opportunity to get some practise in before we assault the Ladder!!

Bring it on!! Make sure we're all in Vent, shave the figs, and bring the Pain!!
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 am

drifty: oh hai, i iz sick with sickness and no can has work today
manager: orly, wut iz teh seeckness
drifty: i has painz een foot
manager: i can has proof?
drifty: oooh ow oh mah fooot, it be hurtin!
manager: ok you can go.

i'll be there tonight.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:10 am

Lol nice work mate!! lol can haz proof...

I have industrial Conjunctivitis.... i can't see myself coming to work

Or... i'm sick!! Really? How sick are ya? Well i'm in bed with my sister.... Thats SICK!! lol
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

RALMAO thats just classic Drifty and Honky love it had tears in me eyes. Hope that it is on time Honky or yes i will be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 pm

6 Vs 6 and we can't make numbers???? OMG.... i really question the heart of some of the people around here hey...

Elite mambers who turned up!!

Drfity
Fully
Mum
Honky
Brim
Splinter

To the rest of you oxygen thieves, man up or we'll drop out of this thing hey... Do not let your team down FFS!!

Ok so things they did real well... Scouts... flanking and removing our medic...
Things we did well... Attacking on the first map... very good... we worked together and we got it done.. nice work. Defence wise... hmm well not so good... but we can work on that.

Anyways those blokes will be keen for another game so by all means lets set it up... man we need the practise hey...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh my God, I'm so sorry.

I didn't even know we had a match going on, but I wouldn't have been able to make it anways, I'm capped. I should be all good by the 6th or so next month. If we have another match and I haven't confirmed if I can play or not, just hit me up on the day, or hell preferably the day before or earlier and I'll tell ya's if I'm right to play.
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:26 pm

yyeah dude i def need practice though i dont think it till help me worth a shit, still trying to sort vent out coz i def needed it the other night, as it would have helped to be able to callout for some BACK UP when you are trying to get sentry guns going lol. not to get to off about it but wtf is the go with 2 grenades being able to destroy a level3 sentry gun a top level dispenser and the engy all at once, that is when the defense at Granary died.
was not overly impressed lol almost rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:14 am

Yeah dude Vent is a key part of it hey. Some of the new blokes haven't figured that out yet but that'll change soon... still, we didn't do too bad hey so i'm not too worried... we'll get it sussed...

Anyways, sorry for the no show last night to the blokes that we're on... i was next door for tea and was looking on target to make it until my mate hit me up about having a "quick" look at his PC... which turned out to be an epic fail... i didn't realise he still had a dormant Nortan antivirus instal running and by installing a new AV completely halted his whole rig... an hour and a half later, i look to see who's online and it's all over... fking owned... ah well this wednesday maybe? hint hint
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!   Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Scrim Practise match this Friday!!
Page 1 of 1