Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 24th Sesh!!

Go down 
5 posters

Sunday 24th Sesh!!
TF2
Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_lcap260%Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 60% [ 6 ]
WOLF ET
Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_lcap210%Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 10% [ 1 ]
BF2 AIX
Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_lcap230%Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 30% [ 3 ]
COD4
Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_lcap20%Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD5
Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_lcap20%Sunday 24th Sesh!! Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:01 am

Ok boys you know the drill... stand up and be counted. Vote for what you want and lets get it done. Last session was a shite load of fun so keep up the good work and lets frag the fk on!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:13 am

I went for AIX this time but after last Sundays sesh i wish i could put in two votes coz the TF2 sesh was brilliant
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:11 am

AIX!!! vote for AIX!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:45 pm

OK
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:23 am

TF2 Wins, event reminders have been scheduled so see ya's tonight!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:16 pm

Will be there but will be a bit late
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:33 am

Ok fellas good little sesh last night hey. Unfortunately we had some serious Ping issues but i think i know why. Man we were getting HEAPS of randoms on last night and they were all from over seas. Their hi pings was what was causing the server to go spack...
everytime it would spike i checked the server and someone was trying to join... Then when it was just us on the server it was fine with most peoples pings around the 70 - 120 mark which is acceptable. There were a couple of people who joined and HLstats quoted them to be from the US for fks sake... there's no way they're gonna have good ping!!

So moving forward, i think our best course of action is to maybe password the server? I think now that we have stats running our server is attracting a lot more interest... now i'm all good for more people to join and play but we need to make sure they aren't going to fk it up for us hey... Might have a look in my server cfg and see if i can change the settings for hi ping players and automatically kicking them... unfortunately that won't stop people from joining and spiking the thing out... i think the password may be our best option....
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:42 pm

Nothing's wrong being from the US for fks sake...........

Ding-O-Balls

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm

You wanna bet Dingoe Very Happy yeah sounds like it might be a good idea Honky coz that was painful
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:46 am

Just an update on this one, the server has now got a High Ping kicker plugin running so hopefully it should sort it out for us... that said though, if it doesn't then we'll need admins to step up and kick offending players. Hopefully it won't come to that though and work for us and keep the ping down...
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:37 am

Well if it comes to it Honky i'll give it a crack you'll just have to show me a couple of the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 24th Sesh!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 24th Sesh!!   Sunday 24th Sesh!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 24th Sesh!!
Page 1 of 1