Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 3rd of May

Go down 
5 posters

Sunday sesh May 3rd
TF2
Sunday 3rd of May Vote_lcap286%Sunday 3rd of May Vote_rcap2
 86% [ 6 ]
COD4
Sunday 3rd of May Vote_lcap20%Sunday 3rd of May Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
COD5
 0% [ 0 ]
BF2
 0% [ 0 ]
BF2 AIX
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf ET
Sunday 3rd of May Vote_lcap214%Sunday 3rd of May Vote_rcap2
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:26 am

Well fellas lets poll up as per usual and frag on.... Keen for whatever hey... bring it on!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:17 am

Just to mix things up for the next TF2 sesh, how about we all go Scout and we all must ONLY use baseball bats. Maybe for the first hour of the evening sesh?

Something like a Wolf ET knife fight!

Any thoughts.... anyone?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 am

lol i like it mate.... could definately be on the cards... no balls either, just bats... i'm keen... lets do it
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Yep, no balls, only bats. And no battin' off!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:17 am

Ok TF2 has won out so i'll get an xfire and steam reminder set up for it. Keen as, sse ya's tonight!!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:34 am

Fellas, great sesh!! Shame i wasn't there from the start but my missus always seems to organise friends to come over for tea on a Sunday arv hey.... grrr

Anyways damn good numbers and man that was good fun too... Damn you Drifty the leet spy, fk i got stabbed by you so many times hey.... and minsup and Fully you sniper fags... not much we could do... i'd push forward and if drifty didn't stab me before i got close enough, the damn snipers would get me... dirty fkers... then someone calls sniper war so we all go snipers and then some fker as a pyro comes and sets fire to the whole lot of us... lol bad form!! heh heh...

Was a good sesh tho hey, damn server definately needed a restart hey. She was good once that was done... Bring on the next sesh!! And the next TF2 challenge (if someone grows the figs to accept our challenge!! lol)
Back to top Go down
-[PR]- Bigjohn50hz
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:35 am

damn i thought it was finished at 8:50, but i guess if i got the ip right for vent i might have known Smile got vent working now so all good for next time.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Yeah dude i had to restart the server.... it went a bit ping crazy there for a while hey... that fixed it though. Be alright next time dude now you have vent setup hey...
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:39 pm

i was quite an awesome match, it's good to know we've got some kickass snipers on our team.

btw can someone explain ventrilo for me?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Sure dude, vent is our voice comms server.

Details for IP etc are here: https://pilbarareg.forumotion.com/pgn-servers-f20/pgn-vent-server-t223.htm

Details for setting it up are here: https://pilbarareg.forumotion.com/voice-comms-f18/ventrilo-installation-and-setup-t69.htm

Message me on xfire if you come unstuck. Otherwise i'll chat ya next sesh mate... hopefully you'll be on my team and you can keep that fking kife away from my back!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Drifty254 wrote:
i was quite an awesome match, it's good to know we've got some kickass snipers on our team.

btw can someone explain ventrilo for me?

Only if you keep the stealth shit to a minimum,my fucking back ached this morning with all the steel in it!!!

BTW.That was fucking good fun last night, look forward to more of it.Thanks fellas
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:57 am

did i really do it that much, shit i didn't even notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday 3rd of May Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday 3rd of May   Sunday 3rd of May Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday 3rd of May
Page 1 of 1