Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[BOT} SERVER - Griffith University

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

[BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Empty
PostSubject: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 4:30 pm

Check this server out. It has some nasty bots that will test your skillz.
Bots will complete missions and revive, plus they are crack shots....
Thought it might be a good server to team up on the same side and kick some ass instead of waiting for sundays.
Head to my x-fire profile and join the server I got listed to check it out.

Game Server I.P
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory au Griffith University, Jaymod 132.234.67.25:27960
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 pm

Yep good server that one mate... we sometimes head there after a server if people are still keen... i know it's one of Dingo's all time faves so no doubt you'll see him there sooner or later!! Bots can give you the shits though!! Sometimes they're just TOO good!! lol!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:02 pm

Yah, This is my favourite hang out now a days. Some of the bots are lame and some totally kick ass to say the least. Also beware, some of the other clans and their members show up on this server and use a few HAX. You'll surely find out when you get killed by a new arrival with no XP and he takes you from half way across the map with a single shot from a pistol. If so..... they hack! When you get tired of it, break out the Panzer. That pisses everyone right off. You'll soon see every bad word directed Twisted Evil towards you personally scrolling by at the bottom you your screen!!
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:23 pm

Nice...you guys already new about this, I thought I was onto something special.

I think haxxors are more common than not these days, and they are easy to spot, especially in spectator mode and Kill Cam re:cod series.
Whatever floats their boat I guess
Anyhoo...I guess I'll be on the look-out for PR in server and join up.

Need some more COD4 players...any takers???
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:21 am

Quote :

Roger That!! Been flat out so haven't had much of a chance to get on but i'm keen as....
Gonna try get a quick session with Beams on BF2142 this arvo but maybe Friday or over the weekend will be the go...
Message me on xfire when your keen!!
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 2:57 pm

-PR- Honky wrote:
Quote :

Roger That!! Been flat out so haven't had much of a chance to get on but i'm keen as....
Gonna try get a quick session with Beams on BF2142 this arvo but maybe Friday or over the weekend will be the go...
Message me on xfire when your keen!!

Roger that.
Just finished SP....
Isnt it fucking awesome...
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:42 pm

I don't think any of us hack. Evil or Very Mad You can see it in out game play. LOL. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FORGIVEN
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
FORGIVEN

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:58 pm

Quote :
="-[PR]- DingoBalls"]I don't think any of us hack. Evil or Very Mad You can see it in out game play. LOL. Twisted Evil

LOL....I got a hack that makes enemy bullets aim straight for my head so that my team mates can live longer!!!!

Ive just had 3 hr sesh in COD4 and some of those guys got some wicked aimbots. Kill cam showed the enemy scoped and aim at head before I even came into view...
1 server had same 2 guys with 120+ kills and only a few deaths, the next closest score was about 30 kills - 20 deaths...now that is a bit suss....
Im keen for a bash this sunday so Ill see ya's there with my Helmet Bullet Magnet Hack lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University   [BOT} SERVER - Griffith University Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[BOT} SERVER - Griffith University
Page 1 of 1