Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should we rent another server?

Go down 
4 posters

Should we rent another server and if so what game?
No way!! It's a waste of cash!!
Should we rent another server? Vote_lcap215%Should we rent another server? Vote_rcap2
 15% [ 2 ]
Hell yeah lets go ET again!!
Should we rent another server? Vote_lcap215%Should we rent another server? Vote_rcap2
 15% [ 2 ]
Lets give TF2 a try...
 15% [ 2 ]
How about a BF2 server?
Should we rent another server? Vote_lcap20%Should we rent another server? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Fully's a fag... lets kill him instead!!
Should we rent another server? Vote_lcap254%Should we rent another server? Vote_rcap2
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Should we rent another server? Empty
PostSubject: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm

Well? What do ya's reckon? I've been tossing this around in my head for a while now and i reckon that since the end of our ET server the interest level has dropped bigtime. I know it didn't get much use but when we did we had some damn good fun on it. So i'm wondering what you blokes reckon about setting another one up? doesn't have to be ET, doesn't have to have as many slots. Just reckon we need something to keep us interested cause going public just isn't that much fun hey, when they're full of aimbot fuktards who spoil it for everyone...

Anyways, i've chucked a poll in for good measure so let me know your thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:22 pm

IMO, the last option sounds good, but... I agree Honky, our ET server was good fun and public is a bit unpredictable so i think that bringing back the ET server would be good, but thats mainly because its the only game i have and because i think its AWSOME!! lol.
I reckon it was Fully that voted for himself lol!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Yeah.... iam keen for some ET servers, We just need some more people keen, To be honest i started to get a little bit annoyed with us vs bots it was just to easy and a piss take in my opinion.
When it was PR vs PR it was non stop taking the piss out of each other and there was some really good team work and close battles, it was awsome and i think this is what we need to get the interest back.
What does everyone else think?
Either way i will still be there!

And nutterz i think that it was Honky that voted for me and dont worry i will get my own back on the track.... LOL!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 3:22 pm

You know you got nothin dude... lol... and it was DEFINATELY you who voted for being a fag mate lol...

Hey i'm keen for PR v PR or whatever really. Bots for when the server is empty or when there's low numbers... i'm keen for whatever... lets just do something!! Anything!! lol
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am

What's this vote about??? Fully's a what???? LOL!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 am

LOL.... Whats this someone else has jumped on board with honky now you are both going to be smashed on sunday night, so iam ready to take both you fags on HEHE... BRING THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:40 am

Fully

We're freakin' ready to rock over here on the coast mate.!!!! Beware... or be gay!!!

[Honky, strut your shit mate and freakin' say something you silent killer you]
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:51 am

Hey Nutterz......

What do you mean Wolf ET is the only game you have! WinDoz comes with Pinball, Freecell, Minesweeper, solitiare, Hearts etc. etc.

Dude, your computer ROCKS!!!

(spend some of that 10 billion dollars you saved up working at The Karratha Centro!!!)
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:54 am

-[PR]- DingoBalls wrote:
Hey Nutterz......

What do you mean Wolf ET is the only game you have! WinDoz comes with Pinball, Freecell, Minesweeper, solitiare, Hearts etc. etc.

Dude, your computer ROCKS!!!

(spend some of that 10 billion dollars you saved up working at Karratha Centro and buy TF2 or COD4 and frag with the best of the -[PR]- Regiment !!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am

OMG Dingo!! I can't belive you just quoted yourself!! Ha hah ha... funny shit...

Oh and Fully? Why don't you try INSTALLING the friggin game before you start throwing out idle threats!! You know your a noob... lol i'll be waiting for your phone call this arvo mate... "honky.... how do i install ET again?" lol...

Now get your gay arse onto the poll and vote for yourself AGAIN you fag.... lol... Oh and after the sesh tonight? Well you me and glenno, demo derby time!! Fire up the Grid bro and lets rumble!!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 am

FUCK YEAH DUDE ITS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And as for ET your right i was gunna ring ya........ LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:51 am

Oh also Brim just got GRID aswell i might be able to get him keen for tonights demo derby
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:58 am

Back on topic with this, now i've figured out how to book the old GA 3 hour servers, this is also now an option. It's easy to do and everyone can do it easy as. I will add a tutorial in the forums somewhere. Hopefully we can all have a crack at doing it as one person can only book 3 a month or something. This may be a better option than hiring our own server again. Down side is, no bots, but thats not a real drama anyways. It's free, it runs for the usual 3 hour sesh... the only other downside is it runs jaymod 2.1.3, which is not the latest but is still jaymod... no molotovs though... sigh...

Anyways we'll have a run on it tonight and see how it goes. Hopefully we'll get the numbers to keep having some good runs with plenty of carnage. Keen to see anyways.
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Dingo dingo dingo.... ET is the only mulitiplayer game i has, although Pinball and Minesweeper are pretty good.... lol. Sounds good, honks, did u say that the GA server was free???
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:17 pm

Honky.........WTF???

What are you telling Fully to do???? Go poll his pole? WTF?!?!?!

Or was that go poll himself? Or was that go pole himself?

LMAO!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we rent another server?   Should we rent another server? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should we rent another server?
Page 1 of 1