Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday Night Throw Down!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday Night Throw Down!! Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Night Throw Down!!   Sunday Night Throw Down!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 am

Ok fellas, it's time to get serious!! The BOTS on Pageys server have been talking trash about the Regiment and it's time to step in and teach them a lesson!! No one talks shit about the boys!! So the Call to Arms is out!! Clean your rifles, re fill your poison syringes, raid grand dads plonk cabinet and make some molotov's!! It's time for them to bleed!!

So seriously.... heh heh.... Sunday sesh is the go and i, for one, will be there!! It's time to rumble and not just against the bots!! 3 Grudgeys are on the cards:

Splinter Vs Dingo
Beams VsHonky
Honky Vs Splinter

Sesh starts at 18.30 so make sure your there to watch and laugh at all the action!! Be ready to snap some pics and capture some Vid cause it's bound to be one of the funniest sessions ever thats for sure. See ya's there!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Throw Down!!   Sunday Night Throw Down!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

Dude just a reminder i dont finish work until 18:30 but i will get there for my ass whippin lol bring it on pusspuss clown
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Throw Down!!   Sunday Night Throw Down!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 7:05 pm

Alright fellas Sunday sesh is a goer!! Now just a suggestion... how about we make the "official" Kick off at 7 pm instead of 6.30 to let the inland boys get home from work... For the rest of us, if you show early we'll get into it but we'll stop at seven to get the 3 grudgeys out of the way. We'll need to do a server restart so everyone will get kicked and need to reconnect... all good though and we'll be into it!! Bring it on... can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Throw Down!!   Sunday Night Throw Down!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Throw Down!!
Page 1 of 1