Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This Sunday sesh 23rd august

Go down 
+2
splinter
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

This Sunday sesh 23rd august Empty
PostSubject: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:53 am

Fuck the polls, post up here what you want... polling has been getting us maybe 5 votes... pffftt waste of fucking time...

So post up here what you want to get into come sunday night...

Me - TF2... keen to try out the new King of the Hill mode and if we get fuck all people like we did last weekend i'll pub it... will be on vent anyways so if your keen give me a yell...

Open though, i'll go with the crew if we get people keen for playing something else!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:51 pm

Had a crack at king of the hill last week good map to bad every prick went scouts. Unfortunately will be on nights this weekend so wont be able to join in BUGGER
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:59 pm

tf2 ftw!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:52 pm

TF2 for me
Back to top Go down
Beamrider
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Beamrider

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:56 pm

Yeah I wouldn't mind playing TF2
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:40 pm

MAYBE THERE THIS TIME
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 am

Good sesh last night fellas... even if we didn't have many numbers it was still a good laugh!! Man that Sawmill KOTH map is hilarious!! Running into the saw's to try score a basket was classic... it was more fun to get sawn up that it was to try cap the point lol... classic map and one where the pyro's compressed air blast is an absolute must!! hah hah...

Anyways good laugh and good fun. Definately keen to get our ladder assault underway and now we have a few members signed up we should be good to go. Might have to try get a prac session set up every week mid week or something. Pub stack but team up in pairs or something... anyways, keen as!!
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 pm

yeah stuffed for this weekend again bloody night shift. always up for some practise on tf2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Sunday sesh 23rd august   This Sunday sesh 23rd august Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Sunday sesh 23rd august
Page 1 of 1