Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday 16th of August Sesh

Go down 
4 posters

COD4
Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_lcap283%Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_rcap2
 83% [ 5 ]
COD5
Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_lcap20%Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
TF2
Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_lcap217%Sunday 16th of August Sesh Vote_rcap2
 17% [ 1 ]
BF2 AIX
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolf ET
 0% [ 0 ]
CS-S
 0% [ 0 ]
L4D
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

Sunday 16th of August Sesh Empty
PostSubject: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

Fella's i'm gonna throw a poll up for this one but i've been having a yarn to Shreef from the Rooters and i'm gonna see if i can get a bit of a friendly Scrim going with them on COD4. Gonna try get GunGame sorted again as well cause that was EPIC fun at the LAN and well worth the play...

Going forward i might give Smiddi a yell from Death Inc and see if he's keen to get his boys fired up for a friendly on TF2 as well... both of these clans are a great bunch of blokes and it would be cool to have a bit of a run as a team without being too under pressure competition wise.

Anyways, the poll will be up as per usual so chuck your vote in, but hopefully we'll be doing the friendly scrim thing which will be cool... i'll update here shortly hey....
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm

More than likely wasting my time voting for what I want but I can live in hope that others might get it sorted and have a go hmmm doubt it
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:36 pm

ghey i'm N/S
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 am

missed last sesh was playing indoor cricket but keen for a sesh this sunday for sure especially the gun game that was fucken funny the last time we played that
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:48 pm

I'll be going hard on COD4 Thursday night if anyone wants a game.

Sunday 16th of August Sesh Belleye
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey fellas looks like a few of the rooters boys will be joining us tonight.... man up and lets get a friendly scrim going!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 pm

fucken hate the hospital system in tom price and port headland the bastards who where supposed to come down and do the scan for my other half pulled out day before her appointment because they did not feel like coming to tom price how pathetic so tried to get into Karatha they said no tried Port Headland they said no for the first time but the second time asked what a mirical a position was vacant lazy bastards I say they did not want to do the paper work. So unfortuantely I missed out on the sunday sesh again wanted to have a go Thursday night too but a lass I am on night shift
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:03 am

Dude no stress hey... real life first hey dude... get that shit sussed first hey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday 16th of August Sesh   Sunday 16th of August Sesh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1