Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Empty
PostSubject: 6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare   6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:32 am

Another good sesh boys!! Some really good tight battles and some serious tactics to try and get the job done. I reckon for the first go at teaming up properly we didn't do to bad. It's definately the way to go imo... thats if your squad captains rock up on time.... Fully.... Anyways having the 2 channels really did make for an awesome sesh and like i said, the tactics were awesome... Was some good teams as well but i reckon that the A team (Fully's crew) definately had the advantage until Dtour rocked up and evened things out for Nutterz' group. Was still good though and later on when Toad joined things got even more interesting.

Anyways, i won't do any awards for this one, maybe just comment on a couple of things, but other than that just a quick speil and look forward to the next one. So here's a couple of things worth mention. First off.... poor old Glenno on the battery map. I think i headshotted him that many times while we were defending... i knew he would be getting shitty as with me too... i even headshotted him while he was swimming in the water to the beach lol... Then i see him run like buggery behind the hill and hide... i was waiting waiting waiting... he doesn't show... next thing i see this explosion in front of me... hmmm.... then Boom!! you were exploded by Glenno77's mortar round... lol... very nice... then it was back to the snipering again and you changed class for a bit there to try sniper me out, which you did manage a coulple of times... i remember one time there you were hiding behind the hill again and i could just see you crawling out to try get a shot. Think i winged you once so i knew you weren't full health... then i just see the end of your left foot... what the hell... shoot it... lol... and you died!! lol what a prick of a way to get snipered lol!! Sorry mate hah hah...

Another thing of note is Hashmans, bloody airsrikes and Glenno's support fire. Bloody hell guys!! I got smashed by that shit!! Especially hash's... damn every time i turned a corner there was a cannister fizzing away... then blat... limbo... damn fellas did you guys order them by the carton or something? Do they come with stubby holders?

Also worth a mention is Nutterz' mouth... man he must have been getting shitty with me cause some of the text on screen was NASTY!! Not fair dude... i can't help it if you can't hit the side of a barn and i can... lol... but seriously dude... at level 5 a medic recharges pretty quick and i never go into battle unless i'm full health... Go the headshots dude... i think Dtour figured me out in the end.... although me and him did have a big war there for a bit lol... And squirrel stores mate!! I keep dropping my packs in a pile and head back to resupply when i need them hey.... Which helps in a serious gunfight i can tell you... And being level 5 you can take a rifle grenade (as long as it's not a direct hit) and still just be alive... Fear the medic!! lol... i just wish i didn't run out of ammo so bloody quick... lol

Anyways, that'll do just quick. Time to head to work.... sigh... cheers for another excellent session fellas and i'll post up squad leaders and neext sesh details later inthe week. Looking forward to it thats for sure... will try set up a roster of maps too this time... pick some good ones and smash on!!

Cheers boys,

Honky
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: 6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare   6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:46 am

Well,
As Honks says... Bloody good sesh. Can't really remember too much about the night in regards to anyone else, but my highlights (or should I say lowlights) were:
- Total ownage by Honky's sniper rifle on the battery map (The first thing I saw on the battery map once the game started was limbo from Honky's sniper rifle).
- Total ownage by the entirety of Fully's team up untill the Caen map in which I believe we were saved by the server ending. (and alot of arty).
- Not being able to drop any of the Fully team in less than 1 1/2 mags. (Usually you get smashed wilst trying to reload)
- Resorting to the use of airstrikes and Arty due to the above factors.
- Alot of calls on the Nutterz channel of "Hackers", "spawn campers", and "that's Bulls%*t". (Usually with the f word thrown in for good measure).

Anywho, top sesh to all and I think Hash should ignore his baby factory and spend some more time online with the REG
Back to top Go down
Nutterz
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Nutterz

PostSubject: Re: 6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare   6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 7:48 pm

Hey, don't look at me, you were saying the same stuff Mum... But yeah, it was an awsome sesh and yeah, that Xposed map at the end was all Gore and Chaos. Good job everyone!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= Dtour
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN= Dtour

PostSubject: Re: 6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare   6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 1:53 am

Was a great session, Just hate being late on and being a level 0 when everyone is cranked up, but hey you get that.
Yea Honky Medics go well, didn't know that about living through a nade, thought only engies got away with that with the damage redux to explosives.

Have to apologise to Nutterz for some of my less that impressive performances, always funny to have someone call for a medic when they are down you run over to help out, they thank you and you drop a nade instead of a needle. Must remember key 5.

One high light was a cool twitch head shot on toad, not sure who was more surprised with that one him or me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare   6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6/7/08 -[PR]- Team warfare
Page 1 of 1