Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Empty
PostSubject: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:07 am

http://www.ag.gov.au/gamesclassification

Do it or Honky will rape your cat in front of your family.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:19 am

mmmm here puss puss puss.... lol thanks for that belleye... hah hah
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:38 am

Tried to post a link but it just won't play the game....

So what you are looking for there is the 3rd doc down labelled "Submission Doc"... Print it or fill it out and email it back to the email addy on the front page of the doc... Simple... Mines already done
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:38 pm

Last edited by Belleye on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

I'd already sent one :3
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:23 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Hope you didn't put your real age there Brim, nothing like a minor saying yeah bring the R+ to help get it passed.
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Well apparently there's cause for rejoicing because the Aliens vs Predator game that was refused classification under Atkunts' rule of stupidity, has had it's ban overturned and it's now been classified MA15+ and will be released in oz in all it's unedited glory...

Now i dunno if i think this is a good thing because now there's a game out there that "should" probably be R18+ and it's available to 15 year olds.... I'm stoked that we're gonna get it, i fking love alien and predator but i dunno if this is gonna hurt the drive towards getting an adult classification or not... guess time will tell hey...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.   MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUST READ - FILL IT OUT AND SEND TO THE GOV.
Page 1 of 1