Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win

Go down 
+3
Brim
=PGN=Yourmum77
Honky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Empty
PostSubject: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 am

Fellas we've challenged The Pirate Ninja Clan who are 5 losses and 0 wins.

They still have a couple of days to accept but watch this space for details when they do. Maps that i have selected for them to choose are Dustbowl, Badlands and Granary. Times vary but are all in next week which should give us time to prac and to get a plan together.

Please pass this info on to any of the team if you see them on steam and get fired up!!

Last edited by Honky on Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I am night shift Mon tues wed
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Feel like putting up with me next weekend??

It's about time you lot had some bad weather. lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Lol no worries dude come on over....

Hey match has been accepted!! Here's the goss!!

Your PC - Team Fortress 2 match has been scheduled.
Home Team: Pilbara Gaming Network
Away Team: The Pirate Ninja Clan
Map: cp_dustbowl
Server IP: 118.127.16.237:27013
Password: upvixzMatch
Time: Mon 12th, 9:00pm AEST
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:41 am

sorry i wont be able to make that match either
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 pm

yeah dude i will make it hey
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:45 pm

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 pm

I am IN!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Drifty!! good to have ya back chief... hey you any good at solly?
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:12 am

no my worst class right after sniper, i play a mean demo though.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Be aware fellas!! Daylight savings is in affect over east so for us Westerner's it means our game is an hour earlier!! So make sure ready to go at 6 PM!!
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Puts me out mate Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 am

damn, will we have enough people?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:16 am

fuk not sure... will see what i can do but it doesn't look good hey. Will let ya's know
Back to top Go down
splinter
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
splinter

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:33 pm

I will still be there so you can count me in
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:31 pm

Ok here's some strat for tonight.

Players who have confirmed:
Me
Splinter
Drifty
Hampsta
Bass player
Rapid

Drifty - Demoman or Heavy
Me - Demo, Pyro
Splinter - Medic or Engy
Hampsta - Pyro
Rapid - Spy
Bassplayer - Solly or Scout

On Defence
Rapid you camp somewhere near the exits and be ready to target who ever you can when you get the word. As per usual call out what you see. When your good and the teams set, hit em hard and stab as many as you can...
Before that happens tho, Drifty you sticky the exits and when they start to flood out you blow it and do as much damage as you can... then you sticky the point and retreat into the tunnels up top.. When they hit that point do as much damage as you can and get back to resticky asap.
Hampsta your in that mix too as Pyro and you need to be in there causing kaos. You need to keep alive as much as you can tho dude so retreat if your getting smashed. Remember the compressed air blast for pushing a medic away and breaking the uber.

Splinter you're going to go Engy while in defence and you need to get a sentry and Dispenser up ASAP and level them up to level 3.
I'll be with you mate as a pyro to protect your shit and get up close and personal should it come to that.

If we lose the first point we're all on defence. Untill that tho, 4 up front 2 on defence of the second point. Remember we don't have a medic on defence so be carefull and know where the health is or run back and camp the dispenser

On attack.

Drifty Demo or Heavy
Splinter, medic
Me Pyro or demo
Bassplayer Scout
Rapid Spy
Hampsta Solly or Pyro

Drifty if we need to kill a sentry your it, otherwise you go with whatever your cool for in the situ either heavy or demo. Sticky removal as Heavy will be a good ploy
Splinter, you stick with the crew and buff and uber up.
Me and Hampsta as pyro's/solly stick together with the rest of the crew and do whats required up close and personal come go time.
Bass, your job is to get in and get out, check and see who's where and doing what and then get out. cause some damage if you can but DONT get killed. Regroup with the team if your getting smashed and then we'll need you to speed up the cap of the point.
Rapid your job is to take out as many as you can, be in position to spy cap if you can and at all times relay info about whats coming up.
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 pm

Drop the spy bro.... it has not worked for us yet... ALL OUT ATTACK

FUCK THEM FOOLZ BOYS!
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Didn't matter... the Pirate ship must still be anchored in poo bay cause they didn't show...
Back to top Go down
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:29 pm

So that means we automatically win? or is it rematch ?
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:36 pm

Nope... we WIN!! they have to challenge us if they want a rematch
Back to top Go down
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]
Corporal
Corporal
=PGN=R4P1DFYR3[UZ]

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:28 pm

YAYYYYYYY ... easiest win we've had so far ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win   TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TF2 =PGN= Vs Pirate Ninja clan - Forfiet Win
Page 1 of 1