Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Empty
PostSubject: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Ok fellas lets get a role call going... Who's available for next week, say Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday to challenge another team? We'll need as many numbers as we can so if you are available please let us know!! Give us a prefered time and Day!!

We have a few people away etc so if we fail to make the numbers we'll sit tight and wait it out.... We need 6 minimum, and 8 is max... If we do tho make numbers, i say lets get em!! I have a team in mind, have won 3 and lost 2... 3 wins by forfeit (weak cnts) and 2 losses, one through them forfeiting and one loss 9 - 0... so i reckon we should be able to take em hey!!

Anyways the role call is out, present arms and let us know if your available...

Cheers,

Honky
Back to top Go down
Drifty254
Financial Member
Financial Member
Drifty254

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:31 pm

I'm available until Wednesday, but i will be in NSW. i can play if you need me but it might be a bit laggy.
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:25 pm

yeah i am in any day for the next 2 and 1/2 weeks but i might need somone to ring me or something so i know when to get on..

and honky is in aswell
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 pm

we still need at least 4 people to put in their steam ID on the GA team thinghy

(Edit - "Steam Id's not required mate, add it if you want but you don't need it to compete" - Honky)
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 am

Iam in.... i cant make it monday and wednesday nights due to footy training tho!

BUT FUCKING KEEN AS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm

<- Keen as, Just can't make it tues / thurs, also because of footy training
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Ok so we've had 5 people make the effort.

Myself,
Fully,
Brim,
Drifty,
Minsup

We're one off even being able to challenge still so if your keen to give it a go PLEASE add your name to this post hey... i know the boys listed are keen to scrim but we need your support!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:38 pm

Well, lets see...

I'm keen for any night... I will be up the coast for the next 3 weekends till bout 6pm ish on the sundays (monday for the long weekend). Unless I can use Honky's laptop. (Ooo I can see some snappy comebacks about that line!!)

YourMum
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:06 am

Ok i'd really love to get some training sorted for this but it's gonna be a mission by the looks. With Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday out for Minsup and Fully it only really leaves the weekend for it... So maybe the Sunday sesh is going to have to incorporate a bit of training as well as the usual carnage? Sounds like a good idea anyways... It's thursday now and TF2 is still winning the polls so if it's still in the hunt by Friday i'll give an email to everyone on who's signed up on the GA ladder to try make it Sunday and we'll talk tactics and try a few things out... Sentry placements, even some achievements to grab some unlocks for your character, training in a second class.... all that sort of stuff... we still need to lock in 4 maps as well and organise a time that suits to challenge.

Let me know what you think anyways, but i'm keen as for it and hopefully we'll get something sorted... Splinter is back on Anzac weekend which will bring another definate to the fray as well. Reaper assures me he's gonna finally fire up TF2 and join us for a frag as well... hopefully we can grab some good numbers this time and get some value out of it....
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:14 pm

2Fort and Goldrush will be good just to name 2 of them.

Minsup will be good for sniper on both and i know a really good spot for a sentry on Goldrush aslong as i am on the Red Team. Where my sentry goes is a good snipering place aswell because i set up a dispenser and a teleport to get up there.
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:22 pm

We should add Badwater basin (Payload) to that list
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 pm

yeah... how many payloads are there?QuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestionQuestion
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am

Fellas, if anyone hasn't joined the GA team and they want to play in the comp, please sign up TODAY as i will be organising our first challenge for this weekend!! Anyone who hasn't signed up today will not be able to compete in the challenge. Only names submitted before the challenge is made are elligable to complete.

So get em in if you haven't already!! Fire up and lets compete!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!   GA TF2 Team - Role Call!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GA TF2 Team - Role Call!!
Page 1 of 1