Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First ever -[PR]- LAN event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Empty
PostSubject: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:42 am

Fellas,

What a sensational weekend!! I mentioned this before but thats gotta stand out for me as the best fun i've had gaming in the Regiment hey. The whole thing pretty much went down flawlessly and i reckon everyone had a ball hey. I was really worried about the server coping but it didn't let us down... The venue was top notch and perfect for us, shame we had to leave earlier thatn we expected but hey, you get that when your there for free hey.

Anyways in true -[PR]- style i wanna do a debrief style write up with some awards... been a while so fk it....

First award...

"I'm compensating for something" award - It's a tie.... between Minsup and Pumba... Biggest PC's at the event!! Damn!! they nearly needed a whole table for themselves? Why so big boys? Small wang? lol

The "king of the old school" award - Ryker... For having the most ancient PC ever at the event... lol... looked like the pc's we had at school when i was growing up dude!! I swear there was an "IBM rocks!!" sticker on it dude!! lol... It was a close finish for this award tho... TheReapers beast deserves a mention... It's another ancient looking PC... inside tho? Different story... has some serious fruit... but... there's no point in having a HD4870 1 gig graphics card if your gonna use a shitty old 17 inch DELL lcd!!!! lol... i'm surprised it's a flat screen mate and not an old monitor!!

The "we're not done yet" award - goes to the boys who ended up back at Glennos, crammed in his lounge room carrying on after the event. Troopers!! the lot of you's!! Not satisfied with a whole day of drinking piss and gaming, they decided to crank the server some more and carry on. Glenns lounge room was an EPIC mess of cables and cans and hardcore half cut gamers... So respect to you guys!! Reaper, Glenno, splinter, Minsup, Clancy and Revenge... Top effort!!

The "punkbusters off so lets Hack" award goes to Minsup - For totally dominating everyone on COD4... Definate hacker!! Must be the Warcraft stickers on your pc dude... or is your PC just full of fairy dust? Either way i reckon you were using a Level 10 Flak Jacket with + 10 Bullet resistance... and your knife must have been one of them Elf swords or something cause damn the thing had some reach... Damn Hacker!! lol

The "Hard done by award" has to go to Belleye... Called out to work mid game? Damn dude thats not fair!! lol you should have got on the piss mate!! Next time dude turn that phone off!! lol... you've been killed by "your job" just doesn't have a ring to it...

"Best makeshift name" award - has to go to Ash, the bloke i brought over... You were killed by "Halfachook"... thats fking funny right there!! lol Nice job...

"Hurt Feelings" award - Splinter... sorry dude but i heard the "Man how come it takes a whole FKING mag to drop one of you blokes and it only takes one shot to kill me FFS!!??" a lot form your end dude lol... as Reaper would say "Fking Juggernaught NOOBS!!" lol... can't blame lag for that one mate lol...

The "dummy spit" award - doesn't go to any of the regiment boys but the bitch waitress that kicked us out then gave the few of us that went back to the pub for tea the stink eye all night and shitty service... Leaky week anyone? Man what a bitch!! It's not our fault your shitty about being so damn ugly!! lol... even my Kiwi missus reckons she should have fked off back to NZ!! lol

The "Biggest Fk up, followed by the worst burn EVER" award - goes to Glenno... for the FK up... for knocking a drink over at the bar and spilling it all over the cash register!! lol Fail... but what was even worse was the bar managers attemp at burning us by saying "why don't you fk off and go play more snakes and ladders?!!"...... Epic Burn FAIL.... so your both get an award to share for collective FAIL... lol...

Anyways i'm gonna finish up cause i got shit to do... at work... sigh... I have some photo's to chuck on and i'll add them tomorrow probably. Thanks to everyone who turned up, sensational effort and what a great weekend!! Will definately stick in my mind for ages!! We'll definately have to do another one soon and this time maybe play more than 2 games? lol mand COD4 and COD5 fking owned it hey...

K fellas, if you have anything to add by all means throw it in hey, plenty of good laughs so chuck in your pov hey...
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 am

Yeah, top weekend!!!

Thanks to all the coastal boys for coming over. And to the guys and gals that crashed at my place.. thanks for not trashing it... too much.

And in regards to the epic spillage fail at the bar... at least I didn't get banned for a year like another bloke I know!!! ha ha ha.

Should definately get the reg fishing trip on the cards...
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Fuck work.

Bring on the next Party; would have been awesome if I didn't have so much shit to worry about. Next time Minsup next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Great session guys, really renjoyed myself and will try drag a few mates along next time. Was really good to meet a bunch of new people and if any of you are even in Karratha, feel free to drop me a line.

Hope to catch up again soon and looking forward to the next session in Karratha.

Cheers lads.

Revenge
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:49 pm

-[PR]- Honky wrote:

First award...

"I'm compensating for something" award - It's a tie.... between Minsup and Pumba... Biggest PC's at the event!! Damn!! they nearly needed a whole table for themselves? Why so big boys? Small wang? lol

Honky,

In true -[PR]- style, when someone's PC is bigger then yours, you're getting beat up, you're out gunned....... you go straight for the cock! Lol!

You ever notice that boys???
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:58 pm

-[PR]- Honky wrote:

The "Biggest Epic Fuck Up........ goes to Glenno...... for knocking a drink over at the bar and spilling it all over the cash register!! lol

Well done Glenno...... if you spill drinks all night and you CAN remember how you got home in the morning...... your a NOOB!

But if you can't remember who you went home with.... then that's OK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Swish, I cleaned up you all. With a bit more practice belleye you could be like me, a gun irl and in game.

If i might add too fella's there should of been a "Cry baby award" , awarded to 2 lads hiding behind their screens and bundy's. fully and honky. just bend over and take it like men instead of crying minsup has hacks, must be the fairy dust. maybe you should play wow you might get some skill (or some coordination ).

to revenge, you talk alot of random shit when you have had a few, i do remember you saying stuff about snakes biting tails

But at the end of the day, it was a great session and am glad to be apart of the pilbara's regiments first lan party. fishing and gaming is definately on the cards for next time and im keen as for one. left for dead and tf2 would be worthy additions .
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:07 am

Heh heh yep you did own it there for a while dude... but only on COD4... come WAW mate you were no where to be seen mate!! lol... and as for WOW? No thanks dude... i like women... heh heh...

Oh and Dingo? All about the wang? lol well i don't really have anything for that mate heh heh... it's not true tho!! I was just making a point about how big their pc's were... what did you want me to say they were compensating for mate? Lack of friends? lol...

Definately TF2 and L4D would be the go too... take a bit more setting up though but definately be worthy for the next one hey...

So when are we doing the -[PR]- Fishing trip? Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:30 am

[quote="Minsup"]maybe you should play wow you might get some skill (or some coordination ). quote]

15 minutes of fame vs 600+ hrs of Barbies and my little pony, ty I'll take the lost.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 5:20 am

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... sexy elf barbies and my little unicorn pony... i'm definately gonna have to get my fairy wings out!!! NOT!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Couple of pics from the LAN...

The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Pa130310

The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Pa130311
Back to top Go down
=PGN= DingoBalls
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN= DingoBalls

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:52 pm

I like the women sitting down towards the end of the table in front of the blue chair!

Was there a special on Bundy???
Back to top Go down
hashman
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
hashman

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:59 pm

Yep that was a cool day, only you can see I still needed practice so while everyone was spilling drinks over the cashier, I was installing cheats, he he he! lol!
Not like it helped Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First ever -[PR]- LAN event   The First ever -[PR]- LAN event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First ever -[PR]- LAN event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: The Welcome Mat :: =PGN= LAN Events-
Jump to: