Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD WAW Zombie maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD WAW Zombie maps Empty
PostSubject: COD WAW Zombie maps   COD WAW Zombie maps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:10 am

Fellas, i've downloaded a few more zombie maps and have been giving them a bit of a run in SP and i gotta say, they are AWESOME!! Will have to get another map pack set up and we'll have to give them a run. Dead easy to instal them and easy to set up. Something we should definately get going imo... I'll get it sorted and get some instal instructions together as well. I'll figure out where to host them and we'll get a sesh going.

I'll post back details as soon as i get the chance to get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW Zombie maps   COD WAW Zombie maps Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Ok i set up a Zip file with all the maps in it plus the instructions on how to install them... i now i know... it's fine no need to thank me lol...

So anyways i figured out how to host stuff on our website, we have 10 gig after all so i've made it a download from us this time... yep Fully you can trust this one this time.... so no more tears hey big fella....

Anyways grab it from here: www.pilbararegiment.com/Zombiemaps.zip

Let me know if there's any dramas and we'll get a sesh going soon!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Yourmum77
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Yourmum77

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW Zombie maps   COD WAW Zombie maps Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 am

No need to thank you... OH well, guess we'll keep the carton to ourselves....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD WAW Zombie maps   COD WAW Zombie maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD WAW Zombie maps
Page 1 of 1