Pilbara Gaming Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pilbara Gaming Network

Welcome to the Pilbara Gaming Network Forums

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD World at War

Go down 
+2
Belleye
Honky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 am

Fellas,

Seems a few of us are starting to embrase the new COD game and i have to say i really rate it highly. Damn good game and if my pc would stop screwing me over with the occasional crash i'd love it even more lol... but still, if anyones keen for a sesh on it just let me know.

One thing though.... if you have the game, get your friends list up and running so it'll make it easier to find someone to smash on with. Add "Honky" to add me as a friend anyways....

Look forward to seeing you all on...
Back to top Go down
Belleye
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
Belleye

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:18 pm

Yeah shit hot game would be better if my shitty speedstream router wouldn't crash hopefully they will fix it with an update.

COD World at War Belleye
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:18 pm

yeah i've been waiting untill my new toy rocked up to play it.... the set up i had wasn't quite running it with my new cpu... my old one would have done it no worries with my card but with the new cpu it ends up with all sorts of lines and false walls etc everywhere and crashes as well... Not with the new baby tho... got myself a HD4870 and it owns it now... so i'll be spending some quality time with the new COD when ever i get the chance from now on... i'll look for ya's on and lets smash into it!!
Back to top Go down
=PGN= BigGnats
Financial Member
Financial Member
=PGN= BigGnats

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 am

The best cod game yet, absolutely love it cheers
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Yeah just played some co op with Honky and Brim its unreal hey! Played the nazi zombie and the competitive co op. if anyone is up for a game let us know.
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

hell yeah dude if we get slack numbers on sunday i'll be running this shit for sure... and i totally agree with you nats, damn good and i'm loving this one more than cod4... just... which is an awesome achievement cause i rated 4 very highly!!
Back to top Go down
Brim
Financial Member
Financial Member
Brim

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 pm

COD 4 is still good but noway near as good and realistic as COD5. like when you get blown up by a nade on COD4 nothing happens you just die but in COD5 you loose legs, arms and heads get blown of with blood squirting everywhere..... Its a sick game. Everyone has to get it so we get good numbers nearly every sunday night
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:37 pm

could any one tell me where I can down load the mods for WAW
Back to top Go down
Honky
Financial Member
Financial Member
Honky

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:23 am

Dude what mods are you talking about because as far as i know there isn't any mods for it yet...
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:03 pm

You talking about the patch Ryker?
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:11 pm

yeah I was but I sorted it dude smash on
Back to top Go down
=PGN=Ryker
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant
=PGN=Ryker

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 pm

COD 5 What a game man totally an excellent game all round man and the graphics man I wont be playing cod 4 for a while now stuck on cod 5
Back to top Go down
Fully
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Master Gunnery Sergeant
Fully

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:06 pm

yeah MAN....... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COD World at War Empty
PostSubject: Re: COD World at War   COD World at War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD World at War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pilbara Gaming Network :: PGN Gaming :: Call of Duty Series :: COD World At War-
Jump to: